Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New kit car coming - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New kit car coming

wayneb911

Hey guys you may or may not remember me. Well im back into building all things different but little less Lotus this time. Thought i would share with you anyway to show what im up to these days so here goes. Eventually there will be a chassis and shell build from scratch to bring to market as a new low volume sports car in the UK. The demo car im working on which will be completed for May will have a lexus V8 under the hood. Feel free to follow me at www.facebook.com/widowsportscars

Just black primer to show imperfections

15mbehw.jpg

amr30l.jpg

b9acxt.jpg

4ftpuw.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Course I remember you Wayne!!

Hows it goin?

Still spinning plates? Saw some kids at the Coventry festival of transport with some spun plates and wondered if it was your company but couldnt find where they had done it. You?

Interesting project. Not sure If I can quite manage to go on facebook - I have a profile but always forget my password!

Tell us more.

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Hey guys. Slewthy we sold the business a few years ago. This is my new venture. Back in the game lol. Heres a few more pics. Buddsy is started life as a mk1 mx5 and i chopped a tvr sagaris bodyshell up then made it my own. 

Front end update. Just need to reshape bonnet slope and make lips on all the cut outs.

191dvn.jpg

21n1d12.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys and girls i know this is a lot to ask but please visit the link and help to get this project on the road and ready to market. This is a genuine plea and a genuine website. Your help is greatly appreciated and i hope to bring you the widow SPR1 kit very soon.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1269321409/new-kit-car-design-using-a-mazda-mx5-as-a-donor-ve