Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Where to buy the front Lotus badge? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Where to buy the front Lotus badge?

Hi guys

Somebody stole the badge off my car and I was wondering if you guys know where I could buy a yellow Lotus badge for the front.

The (stolen) ones on Ebay all have two screws which attach to the bonnet which are not used in the case of the Evora (I think). Lotus wants £70 for one which seems a bit overkill.

Anybody got any leads?

Kind regards

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lotus pretty much I'm afraid unless you can find a breakers yard with one?

I had a few I sold a couple of years back and someone who knows will be able to tell the old ones from the new, so depends on which car yours came off. I, personally would like an original one, if my car was a classic. If it's an Elise then buy one from Lotus. I'm afraid £70 sounds about right.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

A117U0170F

That's the part number, it's the same as an Elise S2 and is a plastic, stick on badge. They cost what they cost, you'll not find it cheaper elsewhere unless you are a paid up member on here and you'd get 10% off with quite a few main dealers.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Back on Track replaced my front nose badge when I had the front end tidied up and I think they kept my old one (which looked fine to me).  Might be able to get that one off them cheaper if they still have it??

I have one from my Evora, it's in great condition except a very minor indentation just to the side from when it was removed. It wouldn't really be noticeable once fitted.

Open to offers.

I have one from my Evora, it's in great condition except a very minor indentation just to the side from when it was removed. It wouldn't really be noticeable once fitted.

Open to offers.

Now sold!