ouch

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Its only when you see spills like that, you really understand the dangers of marshalling.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Where do they find these marshals from?

Whats with a line of cones on the far side of the broken down car? Who are they trying to warn with them, oncoming traffic?

The cones were originally to ensure the cars went around the right hander, but they had been moved by the car sliding into them. They had not placed around the car by marshalls.

Slicks were not a good idea that day. :P

Had you stalled it or were you emptying your pants? :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:P looking at that again you manage to go from left hand down on the corner, the right hand down when it loses traction 1st of all. When it fish tails you go back to left hand lock all in the space of about 1.5 secs - Mr quick hands there B)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

cant resist reposting this for jonathan! :)

...heres me spinning out in turn 9 at pacific raceway, seattle on a perfect dry day

I've done that, but in the rain once and snow another time...

Here's a picture shortly before I spun off in the rain (heavy rain in 30deg F weather), during a driving school on bald rear tires...

Travis_01.sized.jpg

There was standing water in all the braking zones and in each turn.

After I spun off the track, through the mud, towards the barrier (similar to the GT race video above), an AWD BMW 3 series ix started to slide into the same line that I did! I though for sure my car was a gonner :) They were able to regain control and not hit my car while I sat there spinning my tires in the mud.

I had to wait for the session to end (stupid marshals) and keep watching cars potentially spin in my direction. I was later towed out by a van. No damage, though it took a long time to clean out all the mud.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE