Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2015 TLF International Lotus Day - Attendance List - Page 8 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2015 TLF International Lotus Day - Attendance List

175 Ray. Stevens SE Vulcan Grey ( posted on behalf of Ray no internet)

Ps my mate is coming along again this year with me and wanted to do the skid pan is there a thread for me to book it up?

Cheers Matt

Please remove Ray 175 as he had now joined seperately. Thanks Matt

Apologies, but please remove me (no 73). I have been meaning to get the front bumper resprayed and venture shielded, and guess when the body shop has a space!

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

I expect to be there, but I somehow doubt a Mercedes Estate will go unnoticed in Lotus parking! :huh:

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

182 - Lotus Esprit Turbo - Pearlescent White

Ian and Heather would like to join you if possible.

You may remember seeing our Esprit a couple of years ago at the Lotus Festival.

It was originally Mike Kimberley's car  (It would be nice if he was there too..!!)

Name:- Ian Baines

Car:- Lotus Esprit Turbo

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Richard. :welcome:

lad to see you going along. Should be a good day.

Duck over to the Introductions thread and say hi in there as well. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)