Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Zenos Open Day! - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Zenos Open Day!

Analogue

post-15603-0-23144900-1425320631.jpg

Analogue Automotive are proud to announce our first Zenos Cars open day!

Join us on Saturday 21st March for an exclusive public viewing of the Zenos E10 S. Since it was unveiled at the Autosport Show in January it has been receiving wide praise for its design, technology and outstanding value so why not come and experience it first-hand for yourself! 

Damian Gravely, Sales Manager for Zenos Cars, will be on hand throughout the day to answer all your questions, and take your deposits!

Doors open at 10 am and refreshments will be available until closing, at 4 pm.

No booking required but we’d appreciate you letting us know if you can make it here, so we can allow for catering.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Steff & the team

Edited by Analogue

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick bump for this one!

It's been getting some great reviews lately..

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/zenos/e10/90862/zenos-e10s-review

http://www.evo.co.uk/reviews/15444/zenos-e10-s-review-price-specs-and-0-60-time

Hope to see you on Saturday!

• Like 1

Any chance of a drive? Just a short one? Around your car park even? A sit in and start the engine, perhaps?  Suppose I come early......... have to anyway - imagine you know its the final day of the Six Nations Championship. Three matches.  Wales to take it after beating Italy 60 - 3.

I called in there today for a look round. Steff has a nice tidy setup there and thanks for your hospitality. Car was nice especially the interior which has a good feel to it with the digital display which is a welcome upgrade to a car of this type. Screen was good too so no need to wear helmets on the rad and my spec would be £35k realistically for an E10s with track pack and 6 speed. I may call in he factory on Tuesday with the hope that the production body panels would be a better quality finish than those on the test car, which I'm pretty sure they will be. The car will also be at Snetterten on Wednesday and I'll go along if I get the chance to see it in action.

Trevor.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

No as it's only a maybe as I'm at Hethel on Tuesday so only a maybe for Wednesday unfortunately.

Trevor.

comparing it to a 311?

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

They are not going to be in the same league on performance or price. I would have said its more comparable to a secondhand 211 or KTM.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.