Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cambridge owners meet - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cambridge owners meet

CharlieC

Hi - a couple of us will be meeting in the Red Lion Histon for Esprit chatting and a couple of halves. If anyone is interested in coming along you're more than welcome. It'll be in the evening of course and doesn't need to incolve coming along in your PAJ specially if the weather's not favourable.

Let us know if you're interested in coming along.

Charlie

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know when!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Think the clue is in the title :P

I meant a time! :D

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

From 7.30 although I'll be there a bit earlier, just to make sure the beer is safe to drink! Seriously though, the Red Lion has some great real ales on tap and does a particularly good pint of Everards Tiger which is my favourite.

Would have loved to but not enough notice/too close to Xmas I'm afraid :o Is this a one-off or regular meet? If latter would certainly be interested for next year. :D

James

PS Not at all sure about coming along in my jim jams though :D:P

James - totally informal old boy! A couple of Esprit owners meeting for a pint. And you know I meant Pride And Joy too right?

Kimbers - there was a clue in the word "evening". Lighten up dood.

James - totally informal old boy! A couple of Esprit owners meeting for a pint.

Never one to turn down the chance of a pint or two, so if you do it again count me in :P

And you know I meant Pride And Joy too right?

Certainly did Stanley :D

Kimbers - A14 Hoon Part II [:D] if/when this happens again? You know it makes sense!

James

Fired up the ol' Loti this afternoon after an eight week lay off and she started at the first turn of the key. Went for a blat around the lanes with the sunroof open - magic! Count me in next Wed evening (7.30 to 8ish Kimbers). Only trouble is Everards Tiger and driving (especially so close to Xmas) is an open invitation for Mr Plod to ask you to blow up one of his special balloons.

ElTel