Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
meet this Thursday 11th june - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

meet this Thursday 11th june

Meeting this thursday usual place The Horns and Horseshoes Harlow Common from 8pm

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun drive home :(

Fuse blew (I think) and I lost my dipped beam. Still had main beam so drove carefully blinding everyone coming the other way. Made worse by having to go back through Roydon (what a crap uneven level crossing), but I missed the turn for Hertford, and ended up back in Harlow.

Only took me an hour to get home, normally around half that :)

There is no turn for Hertford.you have to into stanstead Abbott's.nice to see everyone in a lotus.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I realised that on the way back. I was expecting the turn on the other side of the road - which it was when I turned round and went the other way.

Looks like my dim/dip module has given up the ghost. Good thing it's light late into the evenings :)

Ha ha very amusing Chris! We went home via Dobbs Weir. Wasn't risking the Roydon crossing eating my front plate again.

Pete - even better as one each of Excel/Éclat, Esprit, Elise and Evora. Bev will bring her Elan next time!

Dave.

Dave - I didn't realise the level crossing was so mountainous, the road beyond was a nightmare last time I went up it and grounded my Esprit a number of times. Seems like that part has been resurfaced.,

It's the Esprit's turn next month.

Chris