IGNORED

Ally Pally '07

Bibs

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it mate. Maybe skank a Lotii for the stand as well?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

If we can get a few cars committed I'll happy book up, it's free for clubs and I think we'll get 10 free tickets to get in.

I can't think of a better opportunity to show off our cars at a big event :)

Anyone who has something unusual can enter the 'show stopper' category and there is a concours category too :(

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

God Don't say that, Karl may enter....... :)

Otherwise I'm in with something nice to show from the factory (erm....better check that in new year).

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I'll call the organisors in the new year and find out all the details. I'd like to know that we've got enough cars/people and interest first :)

The shows I did last year were all good fun. I only did one dayers tho...not sure if 2 days in a place the size of AllyPally might get a bit boring? Anyway, happy to put my Turbo on Bibs, but I know that there's many much nearer concours than mine around so not at all precious about it. Of course the likely 6x6m pitch will only really fit 2 cars (maybe 3 if we get out through the windows) - so there really should be at least one Stevens car to go with Terry's and a V8 of some sort ......and a ..... You may need a bigger stand!

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

I'll call the organisors in the new year and find out all the details. I'd like to know that we've got enough cars/people and interest first :blink:

Bibs,

Ally Pally isn't that far from where I live, so could bring the SE down for at least one of the days. The car isn't the most pristine SE in the world but doesn't look too bad if you don't get too close :D . In any case I would be willing to come down and help out / look after the cars etc .......

Martyn B)