Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Oxfordshire meet up - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Oxfordshire meet up

Bibs

• 3 weeks later...

First entry for the Oxfordshire region :)

A bunch of us will be meeting up at the Dog House pub near Frilford Heath, Abingdon on Thursday 23rd July from 7pm. Pub post code is OX13 6QJ

All Lotus owners or enthusiasts welcome! Post up if you'd like any more details or plan to attend. It's just for some chat, a drink, some food if you want and generally admiring the cars :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Brooke,

there is one on the Banbury meet thread. Fog was only patchy for part of my journey and by the time I left it was brilliant sunshine until I got to the bottom of the M40. Perhaps see you on the next one or one of the monthly Ace Cafe meets.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Will definitely be down just keen to pop down with a lotus for my first time, I know its not compulsory just got it in my head that I have to do that for the first time silly I know :)

• 3 months later...

Another meet up at the Dog House pub near Frilford Heath, Abingdon on Thursday 10th March from 6:30pm. Pub post code is OX13 6QJ

Just food, drink and chat (it's still too dark to admire cars!). It would be good to see a few TLFers there.

Neal.

• 1 month later...
On 23/02/2016 at 13:28, Neal H said:

Another meet up at the Dog House pub near Frilford Heath, Abingdon on Thursday 10th March from 6:30pm. Pub post code is OX13 6QJ

Just food, drink and chat (it's still too dark to admire cars!). It would be good to see a few TLFers there.

Neal.

Doing this again this coming Thursday, 14th April. Same place, same time.

On 09/04/2016 at 18:31, swindon_alan said:

Will try and make this Neal! :thumbup:

It'll be good to see you if you can make it. There should be a few of us there, so look out for a group of blokes sat around a table in the corner!

• 4 months later...

There's another meet up at the Dog House Pub near Frilford Heath, Abingdon (OX13 6QJ) next Thursday 25th August from about 6:30pm. Hopefully there should be a few people (and Lotuses) coming along.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Gentlemen (and any ladies) @huggy617 fancies a meet up. I'm all for it. He's in Fairford and I'm in Swindon. Can we pencil something in before the weather gets too cruddy? @Neal H? I'm happy to organise if there is interest :)

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Very short notice I know, but a few of us will be meeting up at the Dog House Pub in Frilford Heath near Abingdon tonight from about 6:30pm. (post code OX13 6QJ). My green Evora should be in the car park and I'll be the one in a rather fetching blue jumper sat with (hopefully) a few others.

• 3 weeks later...