Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 9 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, TonyTwoTribes said:

Oi I live in Eastleigh!.....................just kidding Chandlers Ford actually.

You going to join us then?

• Gold FFM

When I saw Dave the other day, I mentioned that I would be late in to the meet. My last appointment has now changed so that I finish at 19:00 (assuming that I can stop all the needless chat). So what time are we aiming to meet and where?

I'll see what I can do. I'd suggest taking a left at the A272 perhaps?

Drove it yesterday in the V6 Cup. It very quickly gets a bit too much on the road when you try and dip into the performance envelope. Self-restraint is a big part of driving one of these on the road. Fortunately there are track days!

• Like 1

If you are coming off the M3 at junction 13, into Leigh rd.

You will see the fire station car park on your left, i can meet you there?

Go left into Oakmount rd and then left into Steele close, they dont like you using the fire station slip road :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

OK, I will be in the car park at Rownhams East Bound from about 1815 until 1830 and then will head off to collect Paul en route.

Kevin, we should be at the Flower Potts by about 2000 (possibly earlier).

Yes good to meet Chris and his mighty Carlton. Hope to see them both again at future meets. We promise to find a place without Morris dancers next time!

80949b19-53f5-41cc-aa86-6aea0fd4f757_zps

I'll just leave this here...

IMG_4213_zpszw5hw6re.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome, good to meet you all last night - once I'd identified the Lotus owners from the Morris dancing fans.  Hope to get down to the next one.

• Like 1

Awesome car Chris, looked very sinister rolling in. Thanks for bringing it along.

:thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Should be able to do something. Quick shakedown test in the Turbo before the trip to the Silverstone classic.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to pick up my re-refurbed Compomotives tomorrow from Milton Keynes but won't have time to fit them and make it out in time now. Apologies.

• Gold FFM

Hi All,

Currently in Leeds about to do a handover of an OB truck to a customer (all a bit last minute and just too depressing to explain how I ended up here).

It's looking a bit unlikely I'm going to make it in time for this.

@Kevin Wheeler - really sorry.