Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS to LOG36? - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS to LOG36?

Anyone interested in attending LOG36 next year at Princeton NJ, USA 5th-7th August 2016?

Info in the link below.

LOG36

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a bag I can put my Evora in for this and I will need some help lifting it into the overhead.  I'll be damned and flayed with napalm whips before I pay Ryanair for a hold bag.

On a serious note, anyone know any companies that hire Loti in the area?  Hmmm, a different sort of US fly drive holiday beckons...

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Slick production. A little bit ahead of what we manage for LEGS events.  Next challenge Brian!

Unfortunately I will just be heading offshore a day or two before if I stick in the same rota.  

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Well, I have been told by the Diary Secretary that we are planning to be in Switzerland in August so that's me out!  :censored:  

I'm sure you have time to play around with the rota's Al - a little bit of computer hacking and....

As an alternative, we could plan a LEGS road trip around the North Coast 500 - http://www.northcoast500.com/home.aspx

We could also plan around your Switzerland trip Mr Bingoking too....

We could make it obligatory to have that well known song on the radio and everyone wearing a pair of Buddy Holly NHS black specs!

"But I would drive five hundred miles
And I would drive five hundred more
Just to be the man who drove a thousand miles
To fall down at your door" (of the last distillery on the route)

Come on now, you know it would be fun...   :thumbsup:  :w00t:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Interestingly I just pitched the NC500 at Brian yesterday! I haven't been up on those roads in a Lotus yet.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

There is a TLF member who 'may' be able to sort out some well priced flights too. Let me know nearer the time and I'll ask him for availability/prices. I did NYC a couple of years back for £250 return! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.