Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Type 108 for sale.... - Type 110 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Type 108 for sale....

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 7 months later...

I am lucky enough to own a Lotus type  110 bike. I plan on riding it. They aren't that light if I am honest, but their 5-1 foil shape (banned now by the UCI) is super clean through the air, which makes them very fast.

i went and had a chat with Mike Burrows the other day, he lives on the next road over from me and it was fascinating to learn that it was already a 10 year old design before Chris Boardman had got his hands on one. Mike had tried to sell the design to people like Raleigh who had laughed at his design.

i also like that Mike was doing his own time trial in Bungay, Norfolk when Chris was setting the world 1 hour record, he had no idea his bike design was making history.

He was a bit grumpy about Lotus and the 110 though, Lotus refused to give him any recognition for it or royalties stating it was significantly different.

image.jpeg

Edited by simonf
Typo

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 1 year later...

Hi folks. I have a lotus sport 110 for sale. anyone who is interested please feel freeto contact me on leisuretimes41@gmail.com

links where the bike is advertised

price is highly negotiable

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum/classifieds/262321-lotus-sport-110/ (link is external)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/lotus-sport-110-/263133772424?hash=item3d43feba8..

lotus sport 110 8 new.jpg

lotus sport 110 4.jpg