Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[eBay]Lotus Excel V8, completely rebuilt & extensively modified - Page 2 - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[eBay]Lotus Excel V8, completely rebuilt & extensively modified

ebay

Oh my god. It is hideous. Why would you do that?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 1 month later...

I just looked and the seller of this car who has seemingly robbed one of our members is listing other live items, most recently 4 days ago! :huh:

@Kevtherev, win another of his items and offer to pop over and pick it up to save on postage, paying cash on collection then take the cops along? No?

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mcveigh7tx/m.html?item=131674383167&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

If you pass this info to the Police I'm sure their e-crime division would be happy to get involved and help out. Looks like an easy nick for them and you'll get your car or money back... 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I want to check this marmite car out for myself as I understand from the seller Roger that his buyer is still messing him about following the auction ending! He seems to know his stuff and I feel that giving it back a standard front bonnet and lights if preferred wouldn't take too much effort/cost.

Would I be mad to take a gander if the eBay bidder fails to cough up?

In case Bibs was being too subtle:

BE VERY CAREFULL!

& PLEASE - do read all the posts regarding this auction.

(would hate for one of us to enter into something blindly on eBay when there is important info elsewhere on our forum.)

Dunc

Actually a lot of the posts have been withdrawn while the purchaser ascertains legitimacy of the seller.

Best advice, go and see the car rather than purchase via distance and hand-over cash/pay funds only when in receipt of: the car, its V5C and a receipt for the transaction declaring the person is the owner and has the right to sell it.

Interesting - the communication back from the seller seems to have stopped at my mention of the V5 and need for other documents! 

If he does revert I may take a look, but in lieu of comments I won't be chasing this up.

Rgds