Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Exige Sport 350 - Page 13 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New Exige Sport 350

Stephanie

me ? not at all :P ! find the wrong word :  Roadster, road use, stock tyres, baffled sump :stuart: ... 

that's just because someone on a french forum presumed it was baffled, and I thought it was not ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NW76 said:

Believe me ... you wont use the handsfree in the Exige even if you have one ... 

Better to open the window and shout out loud, guess it's propably more realistic to have conversation ;)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rancid said:

Thanks

So hands free for phone?

Is there a mic in the car anywhere?

The Clarion has a mic in the front panel, but that's got to be an omnidirectional one, so the pickup will be pants. They do a plug-in mic (RCB-204) that you can position better, I'd go for inside the dial binnacle, on top of the steering column housing, pointing at the driver. That should give a much better pickup.

Yeah the audio will be a bit noisy, but usable at a pinch, when you back off the loud pedal.

1 hour ago, Rancid said:

I have an Alpine unit but with the mic on the steering column.

It works ok unless the roof is off...

Same on my soon to depart MX-5, on the Sanyo Tomtom nav. You can have a reasonable conversation with the lid down as long as the windows are up and you're not going too fast.

... This news just in. Lotus have now deleted the rear speakers from the Sport 350 "Radio Pack".

Unexpected, but I guess they're not much use really and needless weight must go :devil:

4 hours ago, MartynB said:

... This news just in. Lotus have now deleted the rear speakers from the Sport 350 "Radio Pack".

Unexpected, but I guess they're not much use really and needless weight must go :devil:

When I installed the harness bar I deleted rear speakers and quit the sound insulation. I would say that the sound now is even better :)

• Like 1