Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Unique project from the US - Elite race car with a Chevy V8 - Projects & Restorations - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Unique project from the US - Elite race car with a Chevy V8

Great stuff! Really love things a bit different like this. Will have another read through later but looking forward to reading more about the car and its adventures :)

Fab story and (at least up to iteration 4!) shows how good the CC original was to get to 130 in standard guise. I appreciate you would have better acceleration but it really goes to show how difficult (and no doubt expensive) it is to improve on things from a given point.

Good luck - looks a lot of fun

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

Awesome, in some weird way I kinda like the overall look! I've come across this car several times in my web browsing but never knew thing about the car, nice to see and hear the history behind it, well done, happy racing!

I like the look of the car and it's a great write up. Thanks for posting! The front end is clearly functional and as Colin Chapman would say "good engineering looks good!" And to me it looks good. You have an awesome car there which is clearly being improved by race performance and failure.