Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration

Bibs

http://www.lotrdc.com/Lotus_Brands_Hatch_Celebration

Lotus on Track are organising a huge event on the 24th March at Brands Hatch. I've just got off the phone to the organiser and secured a stack of free tickets for us LEF members. There will be thousands of Lotus' attending and I'd like to see a good show of Esprit's too! The Elan club are going, it's supported officially by Lotus and there will be lots of things to see, do and enjoy.

We've been given our own hard standing club parking area where we can park as many Esprit's as we like along with our new marquee. I've secured a free ticket for anyone who attends in their car and a discount to us for extra tickets.

Normal price is

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep - Esprit was originally down for the LOTRDC season in the invitational class 4 but size of grid and delays in project may mean I wont appear at all now. Paul Golding and the OT committee have been very supportive and keen. Once done we find the car's pace is not a good mix for the Elises but there were a cpl of beasites in there including a 470bhp turbo Exige iirc. It'll be a crackng event for sure. I'm a LOT and LOTRDC mbr. Jon

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

Thats me confimed as well.

I have no doubt also ensured that on the day it will either rain, be cold, or very windy - probably all three!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

I have e-mailed Paul for a ticket, its a fair dirve down from the NW but hey what the hell, these cars were meant for driving. I have never been to Brands before so it will be something to look forward to.

Cheers

Alex :)

Bibs, :)

Heard back from Paul today - he needs peoples addresses to send tickets to so anyone else wanting to go might want to tag that onto their emails to him?

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

I'll see you all there too!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

My Ticket arrived today. :)

Anybody know of a good place to stop near Brands Hatch? Might save me long journey back in the evening?

cheers

Alex

DONT. Stay at the Holiday Inn at the bottom of Wrotham Hill..........the food is crap and the service is worse..............

Mike :crybaby:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Oh come on mate! There's hard to believe and just plain rediculous :)

IMGP2688-1.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer