Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration - Page 5 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration

Bibs

Great day out apart from the cold, really don't know how Ian survived in those shorts !!. Good turn out of Esprits I thought and was suprised to see the two Sport 300's together a rare treat for everyone. The hoon down from Brentwood was quite eventful after the problems on the M25 and driving through the town center after Kimbers and Co left Brendan and Myself stuck at a red light, luckily James managed to get everyone parked up while we caught up :) .

Good too see Kimbers fit again, even though he rekons I've got the slowest Esprit !, I'll get you next time :) . I always seem to meet someone new at these kind of events and it was good to see Terry and Brendan for the first time and a pleasure as always to meet MJK again.

Hope to see you all again soon

Martyn :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bibs sneaked everyone into the Lotus Hospitality suite. Sneaky git!

I laughed when my old man asked me if Ian was wearing the same shorts as in October :)

Also was greatly pleased that Nigel (Head of Marketing) got aquanted with many of the owners clubs ....and Bibs.....and affirmed his support to an Owners club event sometime this summer (prob July). Bibs and I will let you all know more when we know.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Great day :) Hospitality? Where? It turned out that arriving a little later was a stroke of genius as it meant that we parked on the bank overlooking the track - after walking around and looking at all the cars we retreated to the Esprit and enjoyed a few of the races.

bh4.jpg

bh1.jpg

bh2.jpg

bh3.jpg

Lovely to see the cars and Nigel Mansell's black Esprit! :P

Great fun and the we left a little earlier than planned and went off to see Leeds Castle - altogether a great day out :)

banner-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It was a programme covering the Elise Trophy so there wasn't much of the show to be honest, just the racing. A couple of brief shots of the guys parked towards the grandstand but that was it for us. Motors are repeating it at 16.00 today.

Did anyone record it ?

Yeah, I've got it on Sky+ for the time being. Not enough Esprits and the racing won't tempt me to keep it - do you want me to hold on to it? If you've got Motors and are around have a look this afternoon and see what you think, I can try and capture it if you want but I don't know if I've got the right gear handy to do it.