Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration

Bibs

forget BBC weather , use METCHECK

it was predicting the snow for sun eve at Donny and monday , 7 days previous.

so far it looks good for you

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone convoying down from J1 M3 or 13/14 M25 or similar and fancy meeting up?

What time should we aim to arrive???

Thanks,

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Likewise....anyone going down t' M11 or from Norfolk Area who fancies an early morning hoon with a Europa?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

If anybody wants my ticket & pass let me know - hate it to go to waste

Thanks Andy. Received today. Brands Hatch here i come :P Better put thermals on me thinks :rofl:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Paul. See Brands Hoon Thread. Wanna meet up with us as well?

[Posts moved to their own Topic re-convoy]

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Alex and Mancunian

See the Hoon thread for Brands. You wanna meet up to have a coffee and travel in together?

Have fun guys. :animier:

Really niffed I can't make it. Work calls. :cry:

Enjoy

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Paul. See Brands Hoon Thread. Wanna meet up with us as well?

[Posts moved to their own Topic re-convoy]

Hi Tony. Would have met up mate, but have travelled down the night before. Staying at my mums in Ashford. So. I will see you all at Brands in the a.m on Saturday :animier:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Photos :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonhimself/se...57600024629059/ - feel free to comment !

Thanks to James aka Tentenths for the rather superb track pictures whilst we were wowing the crowds :animier:

Great turnout - esp hats off the the guys who had travelled a long way to come to the meet.

Day started off nice at about 8am but it was really cold and overcast (nothing like the web weather reports as per usual !).

Despite that it was a nice event, we really had pride of 'Colin Champan way' which got the cars a lot of attention by everyone looking around esp the two Sport 300s parked outside the LEF tent.

Bit of racing, lots of coffee drinking and good conversation - a few of us got to go on the track for a little parade and most of us headed to the hospitality suite (who was it laid on by ? - they done a great job of keeping me full up with BLT sandwiches and Danish pastries ! ).

Great to see everyone and MORE new faces !

Keep them engines running, hopefully we can get this country's climate similar to Ibiza within the next 5-10 years !!

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Great day. Bloody freezin mind :animier: Must do a meet where the balmy sunshine appears. Heres hoping its soon. Very soon :cry:

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Hi to all those I met yesterday.

Sorry I left you all at lunchtime. It was just too cold for me (must be an age thing!). Will meet up with you all again for sure.

Peter

The first event this year for me, great to get back into the Lotus spirit. Other than being absolutely freezing, it was a great day, and nice to put names to faces from here! Managed to get some decent photos so will upload asap and managed to get some in-car track video from the parade laps!

Thanks WayneF was the blast there and back, cheers mate! :animier:

I had a great day out at brands, met many new guys, Bibs, James, Jonanthan, Rob, Kimbers, Jerry to name a few. Again everyone was welcoming and a good laugh. Got to meet Mr M Kimberley which was a nice surprise, he took time to talk to us all, shows he's a top bloke.

The esprit line up looked impressive, the racing was good, the access to the pit garages and wall was cool but it was bloody cold. I saw three brass monkeys wandering past looking for something.

Drove about 470 miles this weekend and the esprit was superb, it really works as a tourer. I am so glad I bought my car

I will put my photos on line tonight, here is a taster.

Cheers

Alex

Edited by Alex --GT3--

• Gold FFM

Quite a few saying it was a tap nippy.

NAHHH - Get you're shorts on (from a southern softy as well)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Big thanks to all those who braved the weather to make our Esprit display yesterday a great attraction for the event and crowds. Great to see everyone again and to met some new people too and although I think the stand become a bit of a concern towards the end of the day it gave us some welcome shelter from the wind.

I had a cracking day and a lovely evening and can't wait for the next time we all meet up for some fun :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

My Son Ross, and I had a great day - even though it was very cold.

Highlight was taking the car around the track - especially as we had the last track pass and thanks to Jonathon and James for the excellent photos.

Good to meet new faces - and well done to Bibs for the provision of the shelter :)

I believe the event was also being filmed for "MotorsTV" channel - to be shown on 6th April (info from their website).

Must remember to set the video !

Cheers

Matt

Great day. Plenty to see and good to meet everyone. Sorry I left early but the cold got to me. Had I known the hospitality suite was available I would have stayed longer. I wondered where everyone had gone!

Cheers

Brendan

Great pictures, but what's this I read about a hospitality suite?

Had I known I would have stayed longer too. It was warmer in January when we did broke the world record!!

See you all again soon

Peter

(with the white one!)