Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
August 7th, LEGS Breakfast Meeting @ Cringletie House Hotel, Peebles - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

August 7th, LEGS Breakfast Meeting @ Cringletie House Hotel, Peebles

The next Breakfast meet on Sunday 7th August has been arranged at Cringletie House Hotel and they are expecting us between 10:00 and 10:30am. The breakfast menu is attached.

If you are interested in joining us for breakfast, please add your name to the list below.

1. bingoking + 1

Breakfast A la Carte new.pdf

The next Breakfast meet on Sunday 7th August has been arranged at Cringletie House Hotel and they are expecting us between 10:00 and 10:30am. The breakfast menu is attached.

If you are interested in joining us for breakfast, please add your name to the list below.

1. bingoking + 1
  2. Victor Meldrew (John) + Megan

1 hour ago, Victor Meldrew said:

1. bingoking + 1
  3. C8RKH

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 17 July 2016 at 23:51, bingoking said:

1. bingoking + 1

Breakfast A la Carte new.pdf

Are we meeting and driving down as a Group?

2 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

Are we meeting and driving down as a Group?

I would suggest Hermiston Gait Retail Park ready to leave there at 9:30am. 

1. bingoking + Jackie
  3. C8RKH
  4. Alan & Gwen
  5. John & Marge
  6. Dave & Sharron
  7. Johnny5 & Audrey
  8. Andrew C & Alister

1. Bingo king + Jackie
  3. C8RKH
  4. Alan & Gwen
  5. John & Marge
  6. Dave & Sharron
  7. Johnny5 & Audrey
  8. Andrew C & Alister
  9. Barry + Stella + Dani
  10. John Dunbar + wife
  11. Punygod

Think this will be final numbers? I would like to let hotel know quite soon.

Room for another?

1. Bingo king + Jackie
  3. C8RKH
  4. Alan & Gwen
  5. John & Marge
  6. Dave & Sharron
  7. Johnny5 & Audrey
  8. Andrew C & Alister
  9. Barry + Stella + Dani
  10. John Dunbar + wife
  11. Punygod
  12. Duggie

Hi All. Wondering if people wanted to meet up for this - was thinking something like:

1. 0730 Tay Bridge (fife car park end) for those North and Tayside, then onto the A71 down Fife to:

2. 0815 Halbeath P&R for those Stirling type way, then over the Forth Bridge and on to:

3. 0830 Hermiston Gait for those central belt then on to the event.

Thought we could get a good showing and enjoy an interesting drive from Hermiston Gate to Peebles. Any other ideas? Takers? Better suggestions (I'm not precious)? My timings out?

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 1 August 2016 at 14:23, C8RKH said:

Hi All. Wondering if people wanted to meet up for this - was thinking something like:

1. 0730 Tay Bridge (fife car park end) for those North and Tayside, then onto the A71 down Fife to:

2. 0815 Halbeath P&R for those Stirling type way, then over the Forth Bridge and on to:

3. 0830 Hermiston Gait for those central belt then on to the event.

Thought we could get a good showing and enjoy an interesting drive from Hermiston Gate to Peebles. Any other ideas? Takers? Better suggestions (I'm not precious)? My timings out?

Andy, I think your departure times are probably 1 hour too early. I would have thought that leaving Hermiston Gait Retail Park at 9:30am would be enough time to get to Peebles for 10:00am. I would suggest arriving Hermiston Gait 9:00am for a chin wag and tyre kicking session being ready to leave between 9:20am and 9:30am for a leisurely drive :driving: to Peebles. 

Just found out about this cycling event on Sunday http://tourotheborders.com/event-info and looked at the route. Cringletie House Hotel is just north of Peebles so apart from traffic getting to the event, I don't think road closures will affect us getting to the hotel. It might however curb any proposed drive after breakfast.

Bloody cyclists. Tut.

Guess i was allowing time for an interesting route to Peebles....

The small print.

11 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Bloody cyclists. Tut.

Guess i was allowing time for an interesting route to Peebles....

Didn't know @tut was a cyclist :hrhr:.

What route were you thinking about? It might just be curtailed by the cyclists.

So, timings for a convoy from Fife to Hermiston Gait.

I would suggest we meet at Halbeath P&R ready to leave there at 8:45am arrive Hermiston Gait at 9:00am for a bit of tyre kicking, then leave there 9:20-9:30am for a nice leisurely drive to Cringletie House Hotel to arrive around10:00am. I think they are expecting us at 10:30am for breakfast.