Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Front end respray - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Front end respray

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Very nice. Very very nice.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Hi @Whirlybird is it a small world?

I was fitting some flooring for a guy called Chris Bailes in Paulton nr Bristol the week before TLF Brands Hatch, we got talking about going up to the show and cars, his daughter Kelly mentioned a relation in Devon that had a lovely sports car, (she didn't know what it was) and showed me a photo on her phone of a beautiful orange GT3. Thinking could it be yours, if it is what a coincidence is that! merry Christmas, Steve

• Like 1

?

indeed it is a relation, my brother in law and niece.

It should have been Chris who remembered it as I took him for a spin in it last time they came to visit ! ?

Indeed a small world.

• Like 1

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

She must look lovely in flesh now, she always did. Why you had to respray ot anyway?
Now you need to get few more cats and you can keep her. You should!

By the way, I know a guy who lives in Cardiff and he is magician in regards to car painiting (he also paints helmets and stuff, he did some work for F1 drivęrs too) :)

14 hours ago, Malcolm Feth said:

She must look lovely in flesh now, she always did. Why you had to respray ot anyway?
Now you need to get few more cats and you can keep her. You should!

By the way, I know a guy who lives in Cardiff and he is magician in regards to car painiting (he also paints helmets and stuff, he did some work for F1 drivęrs too)

She looks just as nice as after the pictures you took........ Just doesn't need the photoshop now ! ??

it looks like a small branch of a tree was brushing against the chimney cowel, which made it fall on the bonnet. As I was concerned about the blending in and colour match, and as there were old marks and scratches, thought I would get it all sorted out.

More cats ? We found a stray sheep on Christmas Eve (let us know if anyone has lost one) so, with sheep and Alpacas and an old cat I think that's enough!

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !