Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
E is for Evora! - Page 3 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

E is for Evora!

m6rk

25 minutes ago, Colin P said:

Be driving it by the weekend :thumbup:

The sub box looks a tad optimistic though. 

ahaha the sub box isn't for the evora! :) I took it out of my tow car to fit the bumper in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In true s3loc styleeee. Is it finished yet? :thumbsup:

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

ahaha getting there.. the poor audi towcar needed some work.. ie wheel bearing, brake hoses, suspension arms yadda yadda.. good news is that the 2bular was fitted tonight and sounds great.. need to finish the heated seat wiring and then all thats left is the clam.. hoping to have a day to work on it this weekend :)

little more progress this weekend :)

beginning to look a lot more like a car...

exhaust on, clam shimmed up and fitted.. lots more annoying jobs to come..

20170304_162642.thumb.jpg.7765c8f6714b2e8312336d3d8e093e53.jpg20170304_192729.thumb.jpg.7628f5b1d3aa34eca9cd885d1bd8b5f3.jpg

Looking good Mark.

they look like the same exhaust tips fitted to my 2bular on my N/A. .You might want to offer up the splitter because I had to drill out the rivets and chop 2 inches off the exhaust trims. Easier done now than later if they are the same.

• Like 1

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

How did you get on with the exhaust Mark, I'm led to believe that the design may have been tweaked since mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Mark,  What can i say,  bigger balls than me for shelling out the money on a crash damaged motor, but so pleased for you it payed off. :thumbup:

Very quick turn around, One of the best colour combos on the Evora imo,   Only thing left to do now is  enjoy the fruits of your labour  ! 

A

Top job Mark. Just hope you like it now (which of course you will!)

Nice work, hopefully look forward to seeing her again sometime :thumbsup: 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Hi Mark,

Noticed an Alpine TUE-DAB1U unit in your pics. If you manage to get decent reception with it I'd be grateful to know which aerial setup you used. My windscreen aerial is not good.

Well I haven't driven it yet, but picked up 50 odd stations when I drove it outside.. I'm not expecting much but if I can pick up planet rock occasionally i'll be happy..

The Aerial I got was phantom powered and I believe this model if it helps:

https://www.alpine.co.uk/p/Products/SingleView/KAE-232DA

• Like 1