Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nice looking Excel on Ebay - Page 2 - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nice looking Excel on Ebay

ChrisJ

They didn't seem to remove it from eBay, perhaps just a bit slow to do that- they had another person that wanted them to sell another Excel so maybe if they get interest "That one has gone but we have another available..."

Mirrors, not worked out exactly but looks like it was a purchase of mirror etc back in early 90s. Don't know when the early type ceased being available but perhaps the owner only wanted new / couldn't find any second-hand so had no real option. For me it's either replace the near side mirror and glass, or the driver's back to original (preferable).

I'm keeping my eye out for a late Excel with air con. Want to go to Southern Europe in it with the family.

PNM have a lovely looking one listed - but not air con :(

Air con is one of my requirements now, mainly as I get migraines if I get overly hot, but all too often either not fitted or not working on these cars. 

Anyway, insured and taxed, so I can go out tomorrow morning and find out whether the AC works :devil:

As I have got my current Excel in a good place I'm thinking about retro-fitting air con. But I do keep my eye out on all the usual sites for a late car with it.

Enjoy tomorrow :driving:

1 hour ago, andydclements said:

Air con is one of my requirements now, mainly as I get migraines if I get overly hot, but all too often either not fitted or not working on these cars. 

Anyway, insured and taxed, so I can go out tomorrow morning and find out whether the AC works :devil:

long time since you had a working one.How is the back?

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Well, the back is why I needed one that's working, I'm really struggling with even minor maintenance jobs so want something to give some enjoyment over the summer.

Will need to get down to one of the Herts meets some time.

• Gold FFM

I'd be put off completely by the odd doors.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

40 minutes ago, pete said:

might even get @Buddsy on a rare trip out of the county

He's only ever left it once in his Esprit hasn't he?