Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stow-on-the-Wold Breakfast meet 27 Feb 2017 - UK - London - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Stow-on-the-Wold Breakfast meet 27 Feb 2017

dodge1979

We here in the Midlands group are organizing a little breakfast meet at Stow-on-the-Wold with the last sunday of this month in mind. Its a nice drive out from all directions, parking is a-plenty in the market square (although it can get busy there from about 10am onward if the weather is good) and there is an abundance of good coffee places and breakfast choices. Having visited a few times for breakfast, I would suggest visiting The Coffee House, Church Street which is a couple of minutes walk from parking. Breakfasts are fresh to order and have been consistently excellent each visit. 

Postcode for parking is GL54 1AB, and The Coffee House is GL54 1BB. I would suggest aiming to be meeting in the Market Square for 9.30 and if I know a number of attendees prior, I can call ahead and see if tables can be reserved for us.

Ill copy this post into the London, Midlands and Oxford regions to get a good local coverage. If this turns out to be a date which is unsuitable, by all means please suggest an alternative! If any definite attendees can make it, please drop your name below;

1 Dodge1979

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic