Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Quick look at the Evora group buy key - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Quick look at the Evora group buy key

Stuno1

I still have two upper shells, but no bottom sides and cores. If we get a few (3-5)  together I could have these printed new.

I also still have the carbon key (see photo above) available if anyone wants it.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 2 years later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hey Guys,

Need your expert advise, The OEM key for my Lotus Evora has completely worn out. I haven't taken it to the agency, I'm wondering if I could get it online, would you have any suggestions from where could I order a OEM key or the one designed by Stuno*

I'm based in Dubai and I haven't been able to find anyone who could assist me.