Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
April Stow-on-the-Wold meet - UK - London - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

April Stow-on-the-Wold meet

dodge1979

As last months Stow breakfast meet was quite a success, and seems to be a good central location to plan more, Im putting out the date for the next one as April 2nd..another sunday morning...It would have been the weekend before but thats Mothering Sunday so Im sure there will be those who are busy on that day. If this date proves unsuitable it can be amended to suit the majority but personally I wont be able make any other date until some time in May after this one..

The venue will be the same again, breakfast at Speedwell's Cafe, Chruch St (GL54 1BB postcode), which opens at 9am (car parking in the main market square GL54 1AB postcode). Sam the owner has phoned me to see if anyone who attends is interested in pre-ordering to help speed up the service on the day for us.If this date is suitable, by all means put your name below so I can pre-warn of numbers expected. The main thread in the Oxfordshire forum will be updated (to save any persons complaining about having to read it more than once..)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days