Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fantasy Formula 1 - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Fantasy Formula 1

Surely I get to replace Speed seeing as he's been sacked? :vava:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely I get to replace Speed seeing as he's been sacked? :(

I guess we could always just give you Hamilton instead ???? :)

Then again we could stick to the rules (are there such things in F1??)

"If any of your selections in the driver groups leave or do not race for their constructor teams for any reason, their replacement will automatically take the place of your selection. Their replacement will start to score points for you with immediate effect.

For example, if you select the present F1 champ Fernando Alonso in Group A and he quits or gets injured, your Group A selection will become the driver who replaces him in his new car at McLaren. "

So you get Sebastien Vettel Kimbers.... but he did get an 8th place and Toro Rosso are only 1 point behind Honda in the costructors championship :vava:

• Gold FFM

Turkish GP - only 7th, guess thats what called a bad day at the office. :)

Should have gone for the double. Have to wait till next season to enter fantasy football now I guess. :vava:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Turkish GP - only 7th, guess thats what called a bad day at the office. ;)

Should have gone for the double. Have to wait till next season to enter fantasy football now I guess. ;)

Yeah ... i would be worried if i were you Ian .....

Im only about 5000 points behind you now so at this rate if you fail to score ANY points for the rest of the season i'll be right on your tail ;)

Be afraid... be very afraid :wacko:

Good to see that the Kimbers delete-Golden-delete insert-pink-insert touch doesn't stretch to F1 based on his fantasy footie performance last year. Interesting that a Honda salesman didn't choose Honda for their team! Is he trying to tell us something?

How does the points system work for the 4 teams that we chose, do you add in all the points for those 8 drivers??

I get 5872 drivers points so far for my 9 listed drivers, but I cant work out my team points.

Any Help?

cheers

Alex

I had forgotten about this, but good to see I

• Gold FFM

Could be wrong but from memory its usially the Ferraris that get the better of the Mclarens at the next few circuits historically, so not over till the fat lady......

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks

Here is the table after todays race ... nothing too much happening but good to see Hamilton go round the outside of the Ferrari :unworthy:

Looked like Coulthard will have a sore neck tomorrow too....... Ouch !!!!!

Monza.jpg

So Ian is still top of the table but after Thursday's meeting with the FIA who knows :thumbsup:

Cheers

Fraser

Future Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Further to discussions at the FIA conference held at the Wensum Valley Hotel this weekend, :) a provisional adjustment of the Lotus Esprit Forum Fantasy Formula 1 League has been made to take into account the shocking behaviour of the McLaren team and associates (Ian Ron Denis May... etc. etc.) and those rather smug people who USED to be at the top of the table.

:rant:

All points have been stripped for the McLaren Team although the drivers points remain intact.

So with only three races left to go its looking pretty good for me :) Alex :welcome: and Fraser :X but as they say, it aint all over till the fat lady sings

Rejig.jpg

A further update will be issued once the adjustments have been officially added to the spreadsheet and checked :lol::)

You better bring your cheque book then Ian... i understand the fines can be quite heavy :wallbash:

Now where did i put Max Mosleys phone number... im sure he has a handle on how we screw you deal with this :realmad:

• 2 weeks later...

• Gold FFM

We was robbed! I might have to reconsider my future commitment to F1. :D

Watch this space - We'll be back in 2008!!! :)

To finish first, first you have fo finish ....... OR have the FIA in the pocket of your Rosso Red racing overalls :D

Well well well.... you think its all sewn up and then they leave the poor lad out on track running on tyres that wouldnt pass an MOT :D

So its all down to the last race then in two weeks.

As for the LEF Fantasy F1 results, its looking like Alejandro has it in the bag????? then again who knows what will happen in Brasil with 3 contenders in it to win it ... they may all go off on the first corner and leave Alex GT3 and i to storm to the top of the table.....

Well perhaps not but its looking pretty close for 2nd 3rd and 4th places in our table and perhaps even a surprise winner.......

Watch this space :D

China-1.jpg

Even after deleting all the Mclaren points im STILL second last :no

It wasnt just underestimating Lewis Hamilton that messed my chances up ..... It was just picking a crap team :thumbup:

Next year im going to rename my team Team Mosley and go heavily Ferrari based... should do the trick me thinks :rant:

• Gold FFM

Just heard the good news that Mclaren are being reinstated for the season and all the points are now to be given back following todays behind closed doors discussions and some additional driver information being unearthed and brought to the FIA's attention.

Do I get my points back Mr Masson sir please? (This is of course all untrue but no harm in starting a rumour) I'm not really a bad looser honest :rant::thumbup:

Just heard the good news that Mclaren are being reinstated for the season and all the points are now to be given back following todays behind closed doors discussions and some additional driver information being unearthed and brought to the FIA's attention.

Do I get my points back Mr Masson sir please? (This is of course all untrue but no harm in starting a rumour) I'm not really a bad looser honest ;):D

May... see me after class... extra points deducted for cheating!! :)

Who do you think you are trying to alter the outcome of the points table off the track.....Luca di Montezemolo????? ;)

• Gold FFM
May... see me after class... extra points deducted for cheating!! ;)

Who do you think you are trying to alter the outcome of the points table off the track.....Luca di Montezemolo????? :)

:D