• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

troys engine looks nice,

and there not at pretty engine by a long shot. v8 is pretty

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

if any of you who took loads of pics would be so good as to send me copies on cd-dvd, i am making a video with all the video and pictures i shot with titles and music etc.. putting all these on also would make for a great video content.

pm me for my addy and i can include the best of them in the video.

dsc00623kv9.jpg

I spent monday morning in A&E having that smile surgically removed from my face.

The blonde one genuinely likes red haired guys that are a bit alternative, i nearly got

her number for fishy, but someone told me me there was chocolate on sale at the bar

so i went there instead, soz fishy...

:wallbash:

Graham, the car in question belongs to Martin Folkes

DSC01819.JPG

martin.jpg

picture courtesy of 'celebration of a supercar'

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I parked next to it on both saterday and sunday, the car was for sale.

Has anyone got another photo of it, BigSi, its the car in your first post parked next to mine, is it possible to zoom in on the tele num?

DSCN4643.jpg

DSCN4673.jpg

Dodgy,

How did the red paintwork look on the red c reg. Esprit? On eBay it looks like it's going AK?!

Edited by botus

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

PINK?!

Edited by botus

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

the paintwork looked very good IMO.

it quite often happens, when a photo of a red car is taken, i can look pink. i could be the camera setup too.

• Gold FFM
Dodgy,

How did the red paintwork look on the red c reg. Esprit? On eBay it looks like it's going AK?!

Paint looked really good. Can remember talking to the owner who actually said in the many years he had owned the car, several panels had shown signes of 'pinkness' but it was resprayed back to correct color very quickly . Car looked liked it had been looked after well.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Dodgy,

It does look slightly pinkish in my photo:

IMG_0171.jpg

(That's Dodgy's car getting a good staring at)

Storm's a-comin' so the light's not too good, but compare it to this one taken a few second's later:

IMG_0172.jpg

The colour difference is more obvious if you save the pics so you can flip between the two, but it's quite subtle.

Red's by far the worst colour for fading, so it's really pretty good. I certainly wasn't aware of shooting a pink car at the time. If you're thinking about buying, I don't think you need to worry about bidding against Kimbers.

Phil

More speed, less haste

The reason i ask, i know this car from new, its only 3 owners i think. Originally it was my fathers demonstrator when he was a Lotus Dealer, he had this one and another one, the other one had full leather if i recall, C969 only had half. This was always his spec when he ordered demo's, Calypso Red with Magnolia Leather. It got sold and then part exchanged for a later model at Norfolk Motor Company where the 3rd owner still has it i dare say.

I really wanted to go to Donnington but working abroad its a pain in the arse flying back for them, one day when i'm more Europe side.

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.

the video i took of the day and the pics are nearly done, altogether i shot 95 sections of video and i had to edit them into one and compile it with pictures, effects and music and titles. it shouldnt be to much longer.

i also need tothank caroline and laura for their help over the weekend. they both took time to make sure i was ok and always had time for a chat, especially caroline who spoke with me in great length about anything! i got to see some of her sculptures and was amazed at the detail to her work, very good, so we talked art and stuff most of the time :)

i will do my review of the weekend and post the links to the video shortly.

thanks again to the girls for everything.

simon