Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Sport 410 vs Exige 380 Cup vs 311 - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Sport 410 vs Exige 380 Cup vs 311

Sport 410 vs 380 Cup vs 311  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, Jacques said:

Hm... 5 miles from me, is Sweden. Half Price for houses and 1/3 for cars and bikes.

Beer? MUUUCH better, cheaper and MUUUCH more in Denmark. And the women ;)

Is that good enough?

Cheers,

Jacques.

You don't drink Jacques do you?

If it was me I'd move the 5 miles. Beer is beer and in the dark most women feel the same and in the light they nag the same.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ha ha ha! No, I don't. and well, I am very Danish ;) I like Denamrk very much, but not the politicians.

And I paid my dues, so no need to move.

Sweden (like the South of it) was formy Danish and is a bit flat. Not many hills and curvy roads.

I much prefer to live in Denmark in comparison. But of course, never say never. Maybe a cheap house a fair bit outside the city of Malmö, where there are plenty of problems? We'll see.

I am sure though, that a Sport300 or a 311 can go fast enough to be enjoyed thoroughly, so that a long straight road feels curvy ;)

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Having had the chance to drive all three on the same day (OK not a 380 Cup but an original V6 Cup) I went for the 410 in real life so ought to vote that way on here really! More to come on why I didn't go for the 311 soon.

The 410 is the runaway favourite on 57%, getting more votes than I expected. As an idea the 311 is the most appealing. In reality I think the 410 offers the best value for money. In terms of looks alone the 380 Cup has it.

Jayemm voting Exige 380 Cup - ooh pointed! :D, be good to see some more 311 love out there. Votes wanted!

• 2 weeks later...

I just voted 380 Cup. On the basis they're all toys it ticks the most boxes for me, and it looks sensational!

As a former 211 owner, I love the concept of the 311 but know from experience I'd rarely use it. The British weather is never reliable enough to take it anywhere :(

410 is probably the best car of the three, but you have to go with the heart when buying toys :)

Not really an easy choice. 

To me the Evora 410 is decidedly indecisive. So much less than a GTE (which cost about the same). I would have to wait for a wide-body GTE430?

The Exige 380  Cup, or the EX460 I have are realistically quite senseless cars. A compromise between the track weapon 3-11 and the GT Evora. Neither the space and comfort for a  vacation with SWMBO nor the ultimate race car. I LOVE IT!

The 3-11 ist the ultimate track tool, without a roof not  really suitable for real life road use and certainly not a car for enjoyment with SWMBO. I would love to have one, but not as my only car.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

• 2 months later...