Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
August 10th Meet - Page 2 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

August 10th Meet

• Gold FFM

Good meet in the end tonight, although I was panicked for a while no-one was coming! Glad you liked the venue. Luck as much as anything I must confess

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

I had a panic too, but on the way home. Left pub with Fuel Low warning light intending to fill at Tesco on the Milton A14 intersection that display a bloody great "Open 24 Hours" sign - but found that's only the shop, the filling station closed at 10 pm.

Decided the next one on the A14  might be a bit far so went into Cambridge. Know most of the filling stations but first 5 I passed were shut - started getting really worried on the 3rd ...   but Sainsbury's saved me ..  and then it was a lot more fun going home via Haverhill, Clare, Cavendish, Long Melford etc than the A14..

Good pub James. Food I chose was great and other people's looked tasty too... They even had the right biscuits to go with the coffee ...

20170810_2124.jpg

Nice selection of cars too...

20170810_2013.jpg

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

9 hours ago, Dave Eds said:

So did Wayne and Michelle have to go the long way back to Holland?

Still driving Dave. I have filled up twice...

Glad to report that the drive was uneventful. Apart from having to pullover to close the door properly.

enjoyed the venue and company as usual. Good to be back behind the wheel of an Esprit. Even if only for a short time until the white car " the Moore" (as my pal has christened it ) is in the garage. Brands next. I hope you blokes are finally gonna show up. Been to the last 4 yrs and not seen one of ya. ( only Trevor) £12 too much? 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Sorry I couldn't make it.. need to catch up with a few people I've not seen for a while :(   Awful to hear about the death on the m11, seems like deliberate attack..