Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora TVS1900 - Page 3 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora TVS1900

Sure Hoffmans would love several people calling up all asking the same question on a very speculative basis.  This is a community to share information, the question was asked and if no-one knows yet then hopefully one of our more interested members will make the call and share the results.  For me it's an interest that I have neither the time not the inclination to follow up on myself as the information is not available after a Google search.

Edited by Del Lardo

Thanks.  Can you get an approx price from them.

Will it be a few £k more or likely double the £6300 cost for S cars.

I guess most of us NA owners just need to see if we should simply rule out the idea due to price.  

Edited by Registered

17 hours ago, Registered said:

I'll hazard a guess at about the same as part-exing to an S and then getting the swap done...

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:05, Registered said:

Thanks.  Can you get an approx price from them.

I guess most of us NA owners just need to see if we should simply rule out the idea due to price.  

Based on initial pricing from Hofmann's, due to various additional part needed to convert an NA to this upgrade, the cost over the price to convert an S is north of £6,000. It's not a straight forward job, but SSC has done one in Australia so it is possible. Hofmann's are still on the case so if/when I get more information I will post it here.

• Thanks 1

Wow, a real wolf in sheep's clothing that one!  Very nice.

I would not go to the cost of converting an NA, I guess it would be £10k at least. I'd trade in for an S and then upgrade the S.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

4 hours ago, tim_marra said:

This has been the case for many a year when they see me approaching :lol:

Anyway, first impressions are:-

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good news it has made you happy - what stands out???

"Simplify, then add lightness”

What stands out? Hmm, the sheer grunt across the rev range in any gear, and the subtle supercharger whine that comes with it is probably the most memorable aspect.

Due to the road conditions, and the 340 miles of mostly motorway running we did yesterday there was no real opportunity to explore the geo differences although it is noticeable immediately you get behind the wheel.

In short, it is a brilliant upgrade :wub:

Oh, and Hofmann's have been great throughout.

Edited by tim_marra