Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
White Lettering On Tyres - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

White Lettering On Tyres

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Amongst other things, just think that added to make the 'Essex' look so nice.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Markal Paint Markers work OK for highlighting the graphics on tyres.

They also do a Paint Stick that works if the whole letter is raised (not recessed and serraited.)

Cost about 4 quid each(for the paint marker, and 2 quid for the crayon.

13476.jpg

13472.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Yes, they work OK on rubber tyres (as long as they are clean and free of Amor-All silicone protectants etc)

I use them on the race cars to re-do the Goodyear or Dunlop graphics. :)

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Thanks - I've just ordered some.

I can't wait to see what they will look like on my new Esprit - I think it'll set the whole car off perfectly !

Bazza

And what new Esprit would that be Baz??? You are keeping everyone in suspenders!!

And what new Esprit would that be Baz??? You are keeping everyone in suspenders!!

Chris,

There is only one Esprit that really suits having white lettering on the tyres... It's being delieverd to Gerald's on Thurdsay morning for a complete checkover. My bank manager is already sitting down in anticipation of a phone call.

Baz

Chris,

There is only one Esprit that really suits having white lettering on the tyres... It's being delieverd to Gerald's on Thurdsay morning for a complete checkover. My bank manager is already sitting down in anticipation of a phone call.

Baz

It's a lotus Sunbeam!

Baz

Is it a quick in and out job (oooh matron) at Gerald's, or is she staying in for a few days? Only ask because we're in for a C service (gulp!) weekend after next; wondered whether I might catch a sneaky glimpse of your new chariot :rolleyes:

James

Baz

Is it a quick in and out job (oooh matron) at Gerald's, or is she staying in for a few days? Only ask because we're in for a C service (gulp!) weekend after next; wondered whether I might catch a sneaky glimpse of your new chariot :rolleyes:

James

James - I just know. Gerald is taking delivery tomorrow and it all depends on what needs doing.

As you knowe Gerald is The King and his comment to me was "you won't get it back until it's sorted"

To be honest without Gerald I wouldn't have taken the risk of buying an unrestored Essex as it's only because I know he will sort out any problems properly that I bought it.

If you don't see it (and I hope you dont !) I'm sure you'll see it soon.

Baz

James - I just know. Gerald is taking delivery tomorrow and it all depends on what needs doing.

As you knowe Gerald is The King and his comment to me was "you won't get it back until it's sorted"

To be honest without Gerald I wouldn't have taken the risk of buying an unrestored Essex as it's only because I know he will sort out any problems properly that I bought it.

If you don't see it (and I hope you dont !) I'm sure you'll see it soon.

Baz

This must be like having a new (older) woman, just got to caress those subtle curves, feel her all over,....... :) then try her out! :)