Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
lotus anniversary - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

lotus anniversary

RODOLPHESPRIT

I'm sure that as soon as the factory decide then we will be the first to know........

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Gold FFM

They are cordially invited o join our little group if they like. I am sure we can fit them in. In fact, any TLF members are more than welcome. Coffee on tap and if you speak nicely to our resident T lady, you might even get a bickie.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

you may slate porsche

but AT LEAST they celebrate their anniversaries,...

another email i recieved after  being on their mailing list.. quite frustrating the lack of sod-all-ness from lotus HQ to date

Dear Mr James

**We know you love you lotus and we do too.

we note that Lotus are not doing anything to celebrate their 70th this year..

Perhaps we can tempt you to come to ours and bring that lovely lotus with you..we can use this opportunity  to show you just how we love our customers, and like giving back, keeping our loyal fanbase. 

we would welcome you into our family with open arms, there will be  plenty of nice cars available for test drive on the day **

The dream of a perfect sports car drove Ferry Porsche to create the very first Porsche on 8 June 1948, and that dream is alive and well today 70 years on.

In June this year to celebrate the 70th birthday of Porsche, our Porsche Centre will be holding a Supercar Sportscar Together Day. You, your family and your friends are invited to our Centre on Sunday 10 June 2018 between 10am and 4pm to help celebrate this historic occasion.

The event is a celebration of all things Porsche, bringing together Porsche drivers and fans. We will have one car from each decade on display as well as two Porsche race cars. 

If you would like to attend, we would encourage you to bring down your car  to display in our car park (as we do with our Cars & Caffeine event). We will also have plenty of entertainment including our Kids Driving School and two driving simulators.       

DISCLAIMER **  changed by me for entertainment purposes**

I got that email to, without the amends obviously. The Cars and Coffee event they do is normally a good one so I will probably go along

• Like 1

i would think the your ace blue evora, would have a number of people questioning porsche ownership :)\whats the chavmobile you got for sale..

That's the plan @andyj007 I do think mine is the prettiest of the various 400s in the local area 😉 

Fiesta ST3 on a 64 plate (link below to the ad assuming it's ok). Quite gutted to get rid of it but finances must, the 400 was the right car at slightly the wrong time so I've had to stretch myself a little... https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201803034237833 

nice car GLWS .

looking forward to seeing it out and about :) 

may well see you there , i just put in in the diary to remind me..