Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
lotus anniversary - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

lotus anniversary

RODOLPHESPRIT

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I think Hethel 'events' have gone........I seem to remember Lotus were not very interested in these type of 'days' since Dani and JMG have been at the helm........

Id love to get there again for an event but don't be surprised if nothing happens

I think there may be more chance of a TLF or local dealer event........

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 2 months later...

People from outside Lotus find it very difficult to organise something inside Lotus so unless Lotus or classic team lotus are organising an event then the answer to your original question will be no .........at this moment in time it doesn't look like they are organising anything......... if you wish to organise an event then I'm sure other people may be interested

just a thought

cheers

Gareth

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Maybe a bit late but you try speaking to Silverstone Classic organisers. maybe some sort of celebration could be arranged within this event. July 20th -22nd.

• Gold FFM

was at a factory  visit in december, we left under no doubt there most probably would  be a 70th  celebration event for all owners to attend.. why would they not.. free publicity and awareness  for the brand... 

nose to tail four wide round the test track would be pretty easy to achieve i imagine?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

If there is to be an event (and great if it happens) the date at least should be publicised a year in advance.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

On 1/14/2018 at 14:34, Bibs said:

Lotus are planning lots for the 70th Anniversary, it's certainly not been forgotten :)

Bibs is the man in the know.  Any update Bibs?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Well, we at Club Lotus North East Scotland will be celebrating.

Our club's 10th anniversary coincides with Lotus 70 years so we are pushing the boat out to have a larger than usual show stand at SVVC Extravaganza Glamis Castle, The 44th Scottish Transport Extravaganza ( The ladies love the castle and grounds, childhood home of the late Queen Mother) which will have over 2,000 exhibits and over 40 Lotus cars on our stand. Anyone who would like to participate, pm me for details, the more the merrier. We have a few traveling in convoy from South of England and you will be made more than welcome. Accommodation available at reasonable cost for those staying the weekend and we have a get together and a meal on the Saturday night.

Entrance fee is only £5.00 for the two day's and that allows for the car, driver and one passenger. Great value.

Spectator fee's are £10.00 at the gate per adult.

Dates.

7th 8th July.

Demonstrator cars supplied to us again by the guys at MMC Lotus of Edinburgh who have supported our club at the event for the last few years now.

Further details are available at.

www.glamis-castle.co.uk/event-44th-scottish-transport-extravaganza

To book via our club, contact us at.

clublotusnescot@gmail.com

Our club website, such as it is.

clublotusnescotland.freeforums.net/

Selection of Pictures from 2017

resizedDSC_0041.jpg

resizeDSC_0028.jpg

resize20170708_230339.jpg

resize20170710_025415.jpg

• Like 2