Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Guy's Lotus Web site has been updated - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Guy's Lotus Web site has been updated

Wow, great work!!

please do not let us wait that long next time!!

On 12/13/2017 at 19:30, march said:

My Anti Virus / Malware hot seriously upset with this website.

Sorry about that - Avast Anti Virus has just installed itself on it's own over-riding my current AV - uninstalled Avast and gone back to my old settings and all is OK again. Can now see website!

Glad you sorted Avast out. I have received similar posts elsewhere but I have gone through the check sites to ensure it is ok see here:

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-check-if-a-web-site-is-safe/

Symantec still says i have something but i have no clue. My own company's draconian virus checker has no issue nor does google so please let me know if  anyone finds any actual problem.

Thanks for looking at the updates. I recently bought a 200 car with a "seized" engine so I will ad that in the future along with emissions cars updates as they are the most likely ones I will work on.

Happy Holidays!

Guy

Edited by gtherien
  • Like 1