Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Buckmore Park, Kent - 1200m Go Kart Circuit, 390cc Thundercarts - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Buckmore Park, Kent - 1200m Go Kart Circuit, 390cc Thundercarts

Bibs

Go Karting - Buckmore Park  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on date you can add me also. Love racing at Buckmore and the karts were new this season.

One of the LEC crew so ensure that site is updated as I don't check in here all that often.

Edited by nchase

Nice to see some LEC involvement. Will keep you updated.....see post on LEC.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I'm in, date dependent.

I've been a couple of times and raced in endurance races. 6 hrs with a team of 6. Karts are fast and a lot of fun. All levels of drivers where there, I passed people who seemed like they where stationary and then got passed just a quickly by the guys in their own race suits, gloves, cool helmets, race shoes and their team mates waving a pit board with lap-times as they go by!

Normal racing rules. Bad driving will result in a black flag!

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

We openly invite our (slightly smaller and ever so slightly deranged) LEC Cousins to put they're name down for it.

It would appear that a few from the other side are up for it. I've suggested that out local SW group could fund a suitable small trophy (the BOLLECK inter-forum challenge cup) to add a bit of spice to the event and possibly to kick off some more inter-forum events.

What do you think on this side? Can you get a team together? Are there FWD karts for us?

Geoff

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

At least LEC will feel at home, getting wet if it rains!! It does rather worry me as to how they'll handle rear wheel drive. Expect to see them facing the wrong way alot!! :)

Nice to see the involvement and I'm up for nominating myself for the inter forum cup. Of course you'll have to rename the trophy the Pinkergod cup after I kick all youse asses!! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Of course you'll have to rename the trophy the Pinkergod cup....

BOLLECKS! :)

Geoff Smith

Guest Troy Halliday

Now Now Kimber be nice.

After all they will have the advantage over us for a coulpe of reasons.

1) The carts and their cars are about the same size

and

2) They are used to doing 50 mph flat out :):)

Well I'm up for a bit of fun and only live just up the road. I vote for endurance though.

Now now, I thought we were post-3225-1182376656.gif but it looks like it might be post-3225-1182376676.gif and will all end in post-3225-1182376684.gif

Edited by Geoff

Geoff Smith

Geoff - It looks like you can't hotlink images from LEC. They probably look ok to you as they are in your cache but to anyone who hasn't seen them your post looks like this...

Clipboard01-2.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Date permitting, its also a yes from me. (Already handicapped with natural balast)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I might be up for this depending on the date.

Do I count as a ringer as I have a little karting history............

We built and raced karts as a schoolteam (salesian). Our team captain at the time was the british under 14 champsion at the time (me no where in the league). Absolutely awesome fun practicing round a circuit at school whilst others were sat in detention. Haven't been in a cart since 1985 but would love to do it for a giggle..........

Hehe, me too. I used to race Thunderkarts in the old European Enduro race series. Beat Tiff Needell and the Autosport team at Rye house and finished 4th at lemans......My second driver was Matt Coulter....see link.

http://www.kangarookid.com/news_pc_1996a.html

He's a flippin Nutter!! But fearless driver.

• 2 weeks later...