Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast meeting 4th February 2018 - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast meeting 4th February 2018

Our next breakfast meeting will be at Corrieri's Cafe, Causewayhead, Stirling, FK9 5LH on 4th February 2018 at the usual time of 10:00am until midday. Carparking will be directly across from the Cafe and will be opened up for us on that morning. 

Come along and help with deciding where the breakfast meets will be in 2018. We have already been given a few ideas to visit new venues but open to more suggestions.

Once again please add you name to the list so we can let the venue know how many to expect and if you know of someone who is not active on the forum who plans to come along please add their names for them.

Unfortunately I won't make this one as I will be still on the Piste! I have started the list with Al.'s name as I know he will be there.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year and hope to see you during the year along with some new faces.

1 & 2: Al. + Debbie?

Roll up, roll up!  If you re thinking of coming along please add your names soonest, as I have to let them know approximate numbers and this is about half or less of who normally turns out.  I'll be without +1 as we are entertaining on the Saturday and somebody has to do the dishes! :happy dance:

Cheers,

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

1 & 2: Al. + Debbie?

3 & 4: Steve & Julie

5 & 6: David & Jennifer

7 & 8: Johnny & Audrey.

9 & 10:  Dave & Sharron

11 & 12: Mark plus 1

13: Ian

14 &15: Alan & Gwen

Hi All,   Hopefully Liam + 1.  But I'm having car trouble so not to sure just yet :( I'm definitely planning on coming though. I've missed to many again? 

I'll confirm as soon as I can. I hope that's ok :) 

Currently drive a Vauxhall ( first car ) One day it'll be a Lotus 

1 & 2: Al. + Debbie?

3 & 4: Steve & Julie

5 & 6: David & Jennifer

7 & 8: Johnny & Audrey.

9 & 10:  Dave & Sharron

11 & 12: Mark plus 1

13: Ian

14 &15: Alan & Gwen

16 & 17: Barry and Suzanne

18: Ian.

Sorry for late reply, but looks like it should be a nice day.