Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Can the Turbo oil return pipe leak? - Page 2 - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Can the Turbo oil return pipe leak?

I’m sure I’ll be laughing in a few months!! Hoping I can somehow get to the last bolt tomorrow. I just know that single bolt will stop it rotating. So if that’s the case why are there 6?!?! ?

Got the turbo off today and only had to drill into one of the manifold nuts, damaging the stud. Not too bad.

Biggest problem was getting the water feed pipe off! Need to cut it off and get a new one.

Going to re orientate it tomorrow.

Got to wait for a load of new gaskets and stuff before I can refit it though.

• Gold FFM

Looked at mine today - whilst scampering over it connecting pipes up.

that pipe is a long way away from my actuator rod - it’s pretty much at the bottom of the turbo facing the floor

Only here once

Ok thanks. If mine pointed straight down I think the drain pipe would also struggle. I’ll give it a go though before tightening and refitting everything.

As close to vertical as possible is certainly meant to be better.