Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sooty The Yellow Exige 350 Sport - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sooty The Yellow Exige 350 Sport

DT 350

1 minute ago, Bibs said:

I think you'll need a visit to a dealer for them to activate the cruise in the ECU using the Tech Centre. 

Thanks Bibs.... needs to go back in for a failed windscreen wash pump

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

Is this as simple as adding the cruise control stalk from DeRoure?

As above, on my Club Racer, I changed the stalk myself & Williams programmed it & cut the roof slots for me for about an hours labour.

• 2 weeks later...

I did my first long journey in the Lotus this bank holiday weekend and tbh it was a enjoyable and the time flew by. 

Whilst in Leeds on Monday it snowed, fast forward 24 hours back home int Leamington Spa and it's 12 degrees and with a bit of spare time, I decided to remove the hardtop roof.

IMG-7235.JPG

Edited by DT 350
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve got a very annoying squeak/ creak coming from the passenger side arounds the plastic trim area. I’ve try a few time now to source the issue. But failed to identify the culprit. I originally thought it was the roof but it happens with the roof off. I also thought it was the area where ther rear clam and bodyside meet but I tried fixing this with no results. Any suggestions on fixing it?

I've just booked it into the dealers so but can't fit me in until first sat in June! 

Other than that no much much has changed, just the usual wash, polish & wax. 

C2F07710-BA1C-4A97-AD06-ED8A4ACDADE8.jpeg

Edited by DT 350
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I get sounds all the time. First was behind my seat, sounded like the paneling around the rear window. Then the sound went. Then when i removed the roof and put it back on i started getting sounds from my roof. They're annoying but don't think there is much that can be done about it.

So last night I quickly put several pieces of card around the area and it's stopped! :D 

A temporary fix until it goes into Lotus, I've also noticed the boot lid has now managed to miss align itself. Is there a easy fix for this or shall I get the dealer to take a look at it while it's booked in? 

• 1 month later...

Two screws under splitter, the two scrivits, these just spin for me too, so pride out with a small flat head screwdriver and the just pop out. Chubby fingers would struggle 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BatMobile said:

@DT 350 how did you get the front number plate bracket off? 

I can see two screws underneath between the plate and splitter but they just turn.

any help appreciated.

I see you've now managed to get it off

13 hours ago, MrP_ said:

Two screws under splitter, the two scrivits, these just spin for me too, so pride out with a small flat head screwdriver and the just pop out. Chubby fingers would struggle 

yeh this is correct but when refitting I now only use the two below the splitter as these are secure enough.  

• 1 year later...