Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wheels - Colour Coded Black? - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Wheels - Colour Coded Black?

Bibs

oh yeah bibs, only men have black/grapgite wheels, so im not sure its for you LOL

:welcome::thumbsup::thumbsup::vava::)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I want to recolour mine a dark gunmetal grey to match the GT3 decals on the side, if the grey is to light it looks like naff silver.

Go for a dark grey or mat black. Gold wheels are a bit too scoobyish for me, they can look ok if the shade of gold is spot on otherwise, just to much like a scooby, not good

I would like to admit evidence number 1, me'lud

scooby_kiss.jpg

Just my 4 penneth.

Alex :thumbsup:

Edited by Alex --GT3--

• Gold FFM

GOLD has my vote every time. Only posted last week saying love 'goldies' on Esprits on another thread - doesn't look chav/bling at all - just looks quality!!!

I know its personal choice but, can't be doing with black wheels on black cars whatever shade. Somebody will want to put whitewalls tyres on a white Esprit next. :thumbsup:

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I agree with Alex on the gold thing looking soobyish also smacks of wanting to look like those old cigarette sponsored racing cars, you will be wanting gold pin strips next ....

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Really would like to give my opinion, but the car in front is blocking a good view on the wheels...

Thats because you drive on the wrong side of the road,ha ha ! :thumbsup:

Edited by greenman
logo_01-2.jpg

Sorry Mike.. :thumbsup: But your GT1 rep would look awesome, or should I say even more awesome in a dark metalic colour with big silver wheels...hahahaha... I'll show you once I get the money together to buy it....hehehe I wish, well maybe one day??

Mark MacKenzie  Elise S2 135 Sport 

really for a black car you need a polished lip to break the blackness. thats why they need to be matt or

graphite, there is a poofy audi s line outside here that is black and graphite, the combination looks very

good. your first pics is graphite really and i think it looks good and stealthy. all it needs now is new bumpers

proper engine, light conversion, side skirts and your there LMAO

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

right then mr bibs, you know my word is the only one you should be listening too on a subject like this.

gold ....NO

black....yes but only satin or matt. as the car is gloss black it needs a different tyle of black, justine has gone for satin now but is changing to matt black soon to make more of a difference. (mine cost

Edited by Rob

• Gold FFM

Is it just me, or do grey wheels make anybody else think - bad case of brake dust?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 4 months later...

Will we see them at the Factory day then?

Are they the same colour gold as those on your old Esprit?

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM
Clipboard01-14.jpg

:thumbup:

Wait 'til you see 'em on the car, they look amazing :whistle:

I did have a sneeky look at those bad boys and have to say they look the muts!

Edited by mayesprit

saw an old cavalier with the same colour wheels yesterday..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Yum indeed.

If it were mine, I'd be thinking of some gold decals.

I'll get my coat.............. <_<

Graham. :evil:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007