Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Color Availability In 94 And 95 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Color Availability In 94 And 95

Paul93Lotus

Anyone happen to know the colors that were available in 1994 and 1995 for the S4?

I know the typical red, white, black, and silver...what other colors were available?

And as far as the interior were the only colors magnolia, tan, and charcoal?

Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone happen to know the colors that were available in 1994 and 1995 for the S4?

I know the typical red, white, black, and silver...what other colors were available?

And as far as the interior were the only colors magnolia, tan, and charcoal?

Thanks

Ah ha! Good man Paul, can't help out with your query but good to see you're "getting back on the horse"!

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

well my 95 S4 is pacific blue and I know of 3 others in the same colour

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Mine appears to be very rare - as I've only ever seen 1 in my Medina Green (B14 iirc) colour but I believe that its twin was for sale on Saturday at the Donnington Meet.

Im sure I've seen a colour list some where.... It may have been when I got my car chips touched up and I had to locate the colour from an official colour chart.

There is of course...

BRG or Lotus Green (Darkish Green)

Another Green very similar to mine but darker on the GT3. From Photo's its looks the same

Paul,

There were several colors available in the UK that were never offered on the Federal cars. If you are looking to purchase one in the states the selections are more limited. In addition to the colors you mentioned I've seen British Racing Green and a light blue (don't know the name) on this side of the pond....

1995 S4s

Johan ( www.extremeesprit.com ) told me that he saw a Vulcan Grey 94 S4 in Atlanta Georiga a few years ago...

ALso I've seen a light blue silver metallic S4s from New York.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

there is an S4 at Paul Matty's in aqua blue

Edited by esprit350

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy