Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photoshop Request - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Photoshop Request

karluk29

hi ppl

are there any photoshop pro's out there that can do a colour change on my car/wheels.

and also a stripe in another colour.

it will be a extreme change to me, and mean me keeping the car basically. i have never

used photoshop and dont really have the time to get it then learn just to get mardy when

i cant get it correct lol.

i really dont know how easy it is, so if its alot of effort no probs.

thanx in advance

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pearl orange. with brown sills.

DOEEET.

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

hehe... don't be silly, the jacket is terra cotta, not orange :thumbsup:

I've always wanted to be matchy mates with Karl's car. B) The blue just looks a little gay on me! :(

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

thanx bibs i will post when i get to work matey

slade, i wanna see that coat in person, then i may consider it lol. you should

come to england we could have a prince revival, do you own a corvette he he he

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

:(

1970.jpg

:thumbsup:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

HAH... oh god. The Corvettes are dad's domain! :( but whilst visiting I commandeer one or three of them heh.

the girlie automatic

my fave

The fast one :sleeping:

...another isn't quite red yet heh.

...But I can have a jehri curl! Damn. Maybe I am Prince... :(

sexier.jpg

uhh whoa. hijack :thumbsup:

Edited by slade

oh my god your dad has a right collection doesnt he, i belive i need to touch them. i really

do consider having a c5, really love that rear (go on robin the statement is there <<<<)

oh here is the pic bibs, thanx matey:-

http://images2.fotopic.net/?iid=ymfm0v&amp...&quality=70

right then what i would like done:-

matt black

gloss black wheels (keep polished lip)/rear spoiler

black tinted windows (not that important)

viper stripes in gloss black (for now but IF it ever happened they would be slightly different)

if that is possible it would be wicked matey

Edited by karluk29

Slade - Didn't I see you walking down Sunset in just a pair of saggy underpants, off your bonce on crack?

Karl:

sinclair1.jpg

:thumbsup:

clown%20shoes%2012.jpg

pasty.gif

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

I'm not an expert with ps but will work on it some more later. Here's the matt black paint so far. I'll have to b&w the pic which will give the same effect 'cos it's all dark but they had applied a baby blue filter on the original so everything is a bit blue!

post-1-1178275944.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

...hehe... as they say, fur is murder, you know... And mine kills!!! B)

Anyway, as a black Esprit owner personally, I'd advise you class things up a bit with gold wheels at least heh. Though really I'd like to see you stay in the pastel rainbow... then you can work on transforming the interior into a matching, lame' lined wonderland :sleeping:

Heh... the rear of the C5 took about 10 years to grow on me, and by that time I had to adjust to seeing C6s without voming :( The C5 is a bit blobby by my taste, though the notchback on the Z06s does break things up a bit... My fave will always be the early 70s, or even the early (more angular) C4s :thumbsup:

thanx bibs, does look a tad brown lol.

im thinking matt is going to be fairly hard to do as it has no sheen at all

http://www.autoblog.nl/images/wp/Bentley%2...lite%20side.jpg

there is a bentley

I just want to get a piece of chalk and draw all over that Bentley! :thumbsup:

hi ppl

are there any photoshop pro's out there that can do a colour change on my car/wheels.

and also a stripe in another colour.

it will be a extreme change to me, and mean me keeping the car basically. i have never

used photoshop and dont really have the time to get it then learn just to get mardy when

i cant get it correct lol.

i really dont know how easy it is, so if its alot of effort no probs.

thanx in advance

I think Bibs has it covered, but if youneed any more Photoshop work done give me a shout - It's what I do for a living (what a chore!). Happy to help.

Cheers,

Sonny

You might live to regret telling us that Sonny :thumbsup:

Are there any particular 'how to' books, dvds or websites etc that you would recommend for PS beginners?

Edited by Tentenths

thats it now your all screwed thanx for the offer guys might give you some tasks to do he he he

like a new rear bumper aswell lol

If you're thinking of going the matt route Karl, have you considered AlsaCorp's Soft Feel paint?

It's matt and designed to be touched. "Choose between the luxurious options of Velvet, Silk or Rubber".

The picture on the website doesn't really do it justice. There's a better illustration in the catalogue available here

There's lot's of other interesting paints in the catalogue, e.g. luminous paint, heat sensitive colours, chrome/anodised effects etc, sadly most of it would look out of place on an Esprit.

More speed, less haste

will be honest the matt route is because it really cheap and gives a hard look, with eithier light blue or gloss black accents i think it should look cool

OMG!

I've just soiled my underpants!

Phil - those Mira paints are AWESOME!!!!

Guest Troy Halliday

Must admit I'd like to have a play with some of them colours. I had better get back to looking for a workshop at a reasonable rate.

yeah they are special, and so is the chameleon leather, i have seen it at shows and its stunning

I came over all nostalgic for the 70s rod & custom scene when I saw the catalogue.

I dread to think how much prep work you'd need to do a good job with the chrome. The slightest imperfection would really show. The Multichrome looks awesome, and perhaps a bit more forgiving than the straight chrome.

I quite like the idea of using a design in the luminous white over a normal white basecoat, topped with a nice candy. By day it'd just look like a plain (but nice) car, but by night the design would leap out.

More speed, less haste