Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Meeting Elisa - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Meeting Elisa

PhilW

Hi all

As you probably know I am trying to get another evening going on 26/07/18 similar to the April event when the group from The Netherlands visited at The Bird in Hand at Wrenningham .  A good evening I think you will all agree.  The event is to welcome Elisa who is the granddaughter of Romano Artioli. This is the is the lady the Lotus Elise was named after. Do come along and support the evening.

Names confirmed so far are below.  Please add your name if you intend to come along.  If you wish to eat please view the menu on the link below and add your choice.  Meal order will be placed with the pub on 20/07.

http://birdinhandwreningham.com/evening-menu/

1. Phil W  -  Curry of the day

2. StuartM

3. PaulCP + SueCP

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/07/2018 at 17:41, PhilW said:

Hi all

As you probably know I am trying to get another evening going on 26/07/18 similar to the April event when the group from The Netherlands visited at The Bird in Hand at Wrenningham .  A good evening I think you will all agree.  The event is to welcome Elisa who is the granddaughter of Romano Artioli. This is the is the lady the Lotus Elise was named after. Do come along and support the evening.

Names confirmed so far are below.  Please add your name if you intend to come along.  If you wish to eat please view the menu on the link below and add your choice.  Meal order will be placed with the pub on 20/07.

http://birdinhandwreningham.com/evening-menu/

1. Phil W  -  Curry of the day

2. StuartM

3. PaulCP + SueCP

4.steve+hazel

As you can see take up is a bit disappointing so including Elisa we have only 7 people confirmed.  

I have spoken to the pub and have reduced the table booking to 7.   No need to pre-order meals at this level.

I shall aim to arrive at 7PM albeit in a VW Passat😟 but the tables are booked for 7:30PM

1. Phil W  

2. StuartM

3. PaulCP + SueCP

4. steve+hazel

5. Elisa

If of course there are any latecomers please feel free to join.  If you would like to add places to the table booking please call the pub.  Table is booked in my name "Phil Wilkinson"

I plan to attend this but will be travelling from Slough so my arrival time is in the lap of the Gods who control 'The Road to Hell'.

I intend to eat if they haven't closed the kitchen ...

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

The amount of people now probably attending tonight seems to have increased in recent days which is great.  I have called the pub and increased the  booking to try and accommodate all.  However noone has pre-ordered a meal so there may be a wait for food if we all order together.

See you tonight