Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Tyres Needed - Goodyear Eagles - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Tyres Needed - Goodyear Eagles

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Bibs,

The only brand that had tires in the correct 15/16 combo for my 89 was Khumo. I believe the rears are 235. The price was approx. $450 mounted and the ride quality so far has been excellent.

Hope that is of some help.

Al B.

215 / 50 ZR 15 (fronts)

215 / 50 ZR 16 (rears)

Does anyone have any of these of know of anywhere I can get hold of them for a friends Esprit?

Bibs i have (Stored) the old (very worn) Eagle ones from my SE.

Changed to Toyo T1's slightly lower 45 instead of 50 iirc. from James @SWLC

SJ had front's i think but they are SURELY out of date....

Above are yours if you want but they are a bit slippy!

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

I think you got the rear size wrong. The only Esprits with 16" rears (S and SE) had 245/50 ZR 16.

I've got two Eagles (about 4 or 5mm left on them) still on my old wheels. The fronts are brand new Toyo R888 215/50 VR 15 (about

More speed, less haste

If its any use, the Excel forum have been discussing 215/50/ZR15s recently.

Dunlop SP9000 are available in that size at the moment from Guildford Tyres in Horley (01293 786622) at

I've tried Guildford Tyres, they have the fronts but not rears. I'll chase up the Potenza Mark, thanks guys :welcome:

Oh, and this is a worldwide search so I'm happy to source them from abroad if anyone knows of an overseas supplier?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Maybe worth trying Northants Tyre on 01252 318666, Justin bought my current rear tyres from them and he reckoned they were pretty switched on.

Just looked on Ebay: Dunlops and Pirellis for the front here

Toyo and Kumho for the rear here

www.mytyres.com can do the rears in Bridgestone RE010 or Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 and www.elitedirect.com have a smattering available for front and rear.

Edited by ajax317