Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1st Time in an exige - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

1st Time in an exige

rafphillips

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome!

Im on my second V6 and they have both equally rattled at idle without the clutch pedal depressed, if that is the sound you are describing. If so, it really is a ‘they all do that sir’.

Cheers all.

It’s more of a  constant clunk than a rattle Rob will see what the dealer says when they sort the tc light 

Havent looked back from GT4 either tbh I prefer my FK8 type r to that (bar the sound) and that and the Exige combined were less than a sold that for so best of all worlds.

Great cars but over hyped by the fan boys. I was lucky enough to have specced from new, had a Mexico blue one with, 918 seats, leather club-sport etc so made a fair bit when sold after 18 months.

Hoping the roads dry today so I can whip roof off and go for a spin 👍🏻

TC light is likely to be the brake switch on the pedal. The TB's rattle a bit as noted above, they dont usually clunk.

And finally welcome to the 380 club :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Dan.G said:

Where did you find that 380? Lovely colour

Came up on pistonheads the chap bought another car and had a PX price (which was about £9k less than he initially wanted) I gave him a bit more than the dealer bid and we were both happy.

Propely immaculate as been garage and ceramic coated from new.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, rafphillips said:

Came up on pistonheads the chap bought another car and had a PX price (which was about £9k less than he initially wanted) I gave him a bit more than the dealer bid and we were both happy.

Propely immaculate as been garage and ceramic coated from new.

I wanted that car back in stock :)

Enjoy it! 

www.hofmanns.co.uk