Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A Little Light Relief.. Big Brother Poll - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A Little Light Relief.. Big Brother Poll

Kimbers

What do you think of Big Brother.......  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's that time of year again when THAT program becomes the talk of the office and my family never turn it off.

I'll not vote first cause you'll all know if I watch it........ho hum....who cares, ok I'm first.............

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

A little light relief? - from what, Piles?

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Complete and utter pile of poo in my opinion (to continue Ian's theme :whistle:)

Must admit I did tune in once or twice last series just to watch Shilpa - what an absolute babe :o

Edited by Tentenths

seen it ... watched it when it was on first in 2000,, dont need to watch again..............ever!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I haven't turned on the television in over a month. I barely know that that is a show. I spend TV time here on the forum instead. Much better quality! :whistle:

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

supanet had a similar topic vote

Are you looking forward to Big Brother's eighth series?

Yes 12.1%

No 87.9%

7175 votes cast

never watched the first series unless i had too (the women in the pub wanted on the big screen) don't use that pub anymore :whistle:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Just watched some of the live stuff, they have got some totty mingled with some real freaks. All female (well possibly all) so far. One half decent bird has admitted to have waxed the wotsits for the show so maybe simon might be in luck.

My other half watches it but to be fair with me spending time away working i cant blame her ,although if i had my way i would get rid of the tv full stop ,biggest waste of time ever invented,conversation killer .............bah humbug :sleep:

Nick S4s

Edited by fflyingdog

Simplest things first.

OMFG!

What a bunch of freaks (not you lot, them!) Caught it in between being on forum and I have to say that they got a realistic cross section of society........NOT!

There's the Unemplyed sponger from London who drives a mini that Kieron Richardson bought her (he plays for man u)

There's the unemplyed Greenie soial worker from....hmmm...London who's 56 and thinks she's 16

There's the Indian/Irish man hater from......oh yes, London....see where I'm going with this?

I wanted to kill every Londoner after watching just those 3.

Identical 18 year twins who share even boyfriends.....I grinned at that one!

60 year old single Headhunter...unemployed/retired.....guess where she lives?

36 year old raver who says "Wicked" and "Phat innit" and "I take drugs all weekend cause you only live once"....yeah but not for long I hope!! Oh, god, at that time I lost the will to live.....

20 year old who idolises Victoria beckham

blah blah blah blah.........

Anyone who hasn't seen it before take a look just to see what a bunch of freaks they are. Don't think I'll watch it for long. Bring back Nasty Nick!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well summed up Kimbers. As I said, after watching that lot I was ashamed to be female. If they are representative of a cross section of the female race, then I'd say our continued evolution is much doomed. I could say alot more, but I'm not entirely certain how far the swear filter would interject on here!

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

i need to kill the twins if they carry on squeeling

swear tracey is a transexual

protester women needs a beating

older women look out of it really

the footballers cousin isnt even that pretty to be called a IT girl

vic beckham girl is the best one, ok i may be biased

i hope on friday they send in a really good looking bloke,,,but he is gay LOL

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I am convinced Tracey is 'naturally' a man. She (he?) kind of reminds me of a cross between Jimmy Hill and a young Jimmy Saville.

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

I think I turned into a prude? Jeeeez what is that sh't .................... they re all nutters (apart from the twins) :thumbsup:

Only watching until they seperate into gangs and there's a decent scrap over lippy and nail stuff. (the twins will remain reserved)- only a matter of time........

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

cannot believe ppl are watching it. I can honestly say, not one minute (apart from the seconds adding up when reallising what it is) will be on my TV. Not a clue who you are on about

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM
cannot believe ppl are watching it. I can honestly say, not one minute (apart from the seconds adding up when reallising what it is) will be on my TV. Not a clue who you are on about

:thumbsup: Ditto

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

i hear they are getting to actually pick the bloke tonight, think i want to kill shabbadah (how ever you spell it).

think the twins will calm down, and that footballers cousin also needs to stop pouting at the mirror its annoyong

me.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Haven't seen any of this new series yet.

They always choose freaks that are going to argue as they make entertaining TV. At least it keeps them off the street for a few weeks.

Don't let watching the TV keep me off the forum. Just watch over the top of the laptop screen. ;)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

ARRRGGGGHHHH

Footballer girl is soooo annoying!! Posing in the mirror! She genuinely thinks she's attractive....but I'd rather jump on the 60 year old!

Normal guy? Wow, whadya know. Planned I'd say. Put in a really nice guy and watch them fight for his attention! Let the bitchyness begin! :)

I like the posh blonde, myself, but my wife genuinely wants to kill half of them! I also think the 36 year old raver is just a Pete clone from last year.

Argggghhhh what am I doing watching and talking about this!! :)

kimber thats what justine says,,,its pete in a wig, has she/he got mild torrets???

charlie NEEDS to dir (cousin of footballer, and omg im starting to know there names already)

the protester women has grown on me, saying she is a protest loon she seems a really nice person

the 60+ year old i think could get annoying, wanting it all her way.

nice to see the bloke is normal (ok a model, but thats what i was waiting for), im liking

channel so far, mmmMMM think that maybe becuse of my own posh spice obssesion lol