Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
June 13th BIH - UK - East Anglia - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

June 13th BIH

PhilW

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
48 minutes ago, Rob999 said:

I might be able to make it, depends when I pick it up.

All fixed?

I’ll try to make this one if you guys don’t mind the wife bringing me in her MX5

Afraid I’m out as well.

Struggling to get into any car atm due to a back strain :angry:. Should leave gardening to the wife B-)

Any photos?

Shame it moved to 2nd Thursday and now clashes with Essex, Herts & Cambridge meets. We had 3 evoras , 2 excels, 2 esprits and 1 exige 

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

@phil flash

I took a couple of photos (albeit at dusk!) of Clive's Elite, Paul's Éclat and Neil's Elise. When I can work out how to get the pictures off my phone, I'll post them.

Thanks again Clive for breaking my Elite 'virginity' with a quick spin out - very inspiring!

Be good to see you sometime Phil if you can ever manage to work it into your diary. PS - I didn't lend you my copy of Oliver Winterbottom's book did I? I'm blowed if I can find it!

PPS when TF did you get an Evora - we definitely need to see that!

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

On 15/06/2019 at 22:24, phil flash said:

PPS .. December ..  not sure when I'll get up there but here's a photo I took with a Nikon and some Speedlights ... a proper camera !

Now that is a fantastic photo. You could charge for those.

5 hours ago, Buddsy said:

Nearly there

Yeah - just like Brexit!!!

Still battling on but I've been feeling much the same about mine lately as you appear to have been about yours.

A trip out in @clivef38's Elite last week was a real boost though so hoping to get back at it in the near future. Having her slip off the axle stands when trying to refit passenger shock/spring was a little un-nerving but everything came through unscathed 🙈

• Love 1

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 09:36, clivef38 said:

Hi Ant . Soft focus makes all things look good. 70s film trick for fading divas.

Clive - can you bring a list of your favourite '70s soft focus films' to next month's meeting please? How many of them have you got on Betamax? :devil: