Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
No Lotus - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

No Lotus

hedgerley

I have been working this week about 2 miles from Hethel and next to Chapman estate , I had stayed at Dunston Hotel and during that time not spotted a single lotus not even on the roads on my journey home ! 

• Gold FFM

That’s terrible. I’ve done very little today but still managed to see two whilst letting the chickens out

• Haha 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM
On 14/06/2019 at 03:36, hedgerley said:

Long weekend down South. An 800 mile round trip. Not one Lotus. 😕

Where were you all?

I was in Geelong. In Australia.

800 miles. You MUST have come through here.

I didn't see you either. Go figure. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Driving back from school this morning  l run I saw Mclaren and Lamborghini at lights in front of me 

now I see a fair few Lamborghinis as the dealership is on route but I have only seen a couple of any lotus cars in my 18 months of ownership in my part of the world 

just funny to see other exotic makes more often ?

I did an esprit road trip london to edinburgh via windermere, tewkesbury, glasgow, loch lomond... not in that order and didn't see a single lotus for 5 days....