Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
PJ’s V6 Exige - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

PJ’s V6 Exige

Hi Ya'll, so after having an Elise 2002, later an Elise 2006 R111 I now made the step to the Exige V6. That's a difference! 😎

Having done some tweaks, mainly with some parts of Alias23, Eltech and my friends at Lotus vd Kooi Netherlands I took some pictures today to share. Remarks & suggestions are always welcome, next upgrade is Alias his new intake which if all goes well sits in the car in August?! 

20190717_142715.jpg

20190717_142939.jpg

20190717_142916.jpg

20190717_142826.jpg

IMG-20190717-WA0016.jpg

20190717_130342.jpg

20190717_130037.jpg

Thanks my 'zuider buur'! Yeah, it looks better than the previous which was (a bit) dull.. 

If there is any suggestion on upgrades, just let me know! I just want to make tweaks to have it (more) unique. Any parts from Matteo perhaps? 

On 17/07/2019 at 20:29, PJ said:

My Lotus dealer 'van der Kooi' did it. I think it was ok to do so, one time only programmable though. 

So the dealer programmed this so it transferred the correct mileage from your old cluster to your new one ?

Yes correct, they took the exact milage and transferred it. This exercise can only be done by an official dealer and only once as I understood, which makes sense.. 

• Like 1

Love your red highlights. They stand out great. Nice job indeed.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 6 months later...

Having the Exige I've now become a bit of an enthusiast tweaking it..like many others here.. I'll be showing some pictures of upgrades soon. 

I already did the upgraded gauge cluster, side sills from Eltech, Airfilter and badge from Alias23. Now I've got fabulous 430 Carbon scoops (new make on TLF), red stripe front and back canards awaiting install end Feb.

This will be followed be the new V3 lights from Greg, the 410 diffusor set and the 380 front panel painted in my car color C93 hopefully end March. 

Thanks, for incentivising me with all your ideas & beautiful cars spending money with no ROI 🤑😄

Edited by PJ
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So nice, the new 410 diffusor set has arrived @lotusvanderkooi. Rear canards will follow soon and Greg's lights I'll pick up next week in Vegas. Assembly end March. Now, I just took home a beautiful, in my car color C93, front access panel from Dubai! Thanks to Emirates able to check it in for free. Needless to say, makes me happy.. 

20200308_101409.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Next round of upgrades with the new front access panel, Greg's tail lights and rear canards. Happy with the outcome.. 

Screenshot_20200328-234427_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-234424_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-234420_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-234415_Gallery.jpg

Ah, and new diffusor of course

On 03/04/2020 at 11:04, zaero said:

look great PJ.

to me the red is now all done, please don't over do it. :)

Thanks, yes done with the red. Softtop is going on tomorrow! Come on sunshine! 

20200405_170324.jpg

20200405_170402.jpg

I am thinking about replacing the wing to finish the projects this season. Any suggestions?! 

Edited by PJ
  • Like 1