Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GT pictures and Mods. - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GT pictures and Mods.

ken2020

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2019 at 09:27, KG said:

Ars Technica review of Evora GT

https://apple.news/AIdVEOVmeSFqZ-aV690QOMQ

Good to read a story by a skeptical journo, however to make comparisons to a 400 when you haven't driven one is rather presumptuous

7 hours ago, au-yt said:

Good to read a story by a skeptical journo, however to make comparisons to a 400 when you haven't driven one is rather presumptuous

They always have to find a angle.  It's not a bad article. It just wouldn't get someone to go and buy one. Which is a shame. 

Getting closer. After a couple of tries I finally got one without scratches. If only I had the front bumper!  I'm sure it will be just a few more months😜🤣

c80b3eb0-2def-4e9f-a9c0-2ace7296dd71.JPG

• Love 1

4 hours ago, KG said:

You may have to wait longer for the CF air ducts! Only item left to get the front end done! Sigh!

I think the problem is the they kept coming in primed for paint instead of being in clear coat.  

4 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Are you gent(s) changing the seats or keeping the ‘standard’ Sparcos?

I'm undecided. I really like the Sparcos and the biggest factor is tied into the fact that the seats contain the side impact airbag. I really like the feeling of the added safety.

I much prefer the Lotus carbon race seats as you sit so much lower, it improves the whole driving position, especially for taller drivers plus the weight saving is considerable but the Sparcos look great, recline and give you better access to the rear storage area.

On 17/10/2019 at 19:44, ken2020 said:

I'm undecided. I really like the Sparcos and the biggest factor is tied into the fact that the seats contain the side impact airbag. I really like the feeling of the added safety.

Yeah, we live in the land of the average vehicle along side us being twice the weight or even more, our only hope is that we may fit underneath some of these jacked pickups, otherwise they put their bumper through our windows.

A lot of parts have been starting to show up stateside.  I think the J-hooks are one of the most important elements needed for a proper looking Evora!  Installed J hooks on @KG Evora GT and my Evora GT.

spacer.pngspacer.png

IMG_E3548.JPGIMG_3551.thumb.JPG.b338368939331b5e347ee3f457b5ac5b.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3538.JPG

• Like 1