Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Just Baught An Excellent Jacket Off Ebay! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Just Baught An Excellent Jacket Off Ebay!

t70

I just picked up this awesome vintage 70's leather jacket because of it's pimp style and it's fantastic color resemblance to the interrior of the lotus!!

post-3007-1182984414.jpgpost-3007-1182984434.jpg

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Iron Maiden Jacket Rocks!!!... on the pimp note though--next purchase... pig pimpin hat! And here it is!

post-3007-1183043151.jpg

Edited by Mark T-C

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Cool jacket Mark! B)

Seeing Mark Blanchards jacket reminded me of this leather jacket I painted up in the style of a WW2 bomber crew flying jacket. Sadly It doesnt fit me anymore (and I sold the car to buy the Esprit)

P6270001.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Very sweet!!! Lotus is better though... but i'm not sure about painting the back of my jacket!

• 3 weeks later...

HAH... sorry to ressurect this, but I was informed of this thread by PM, and that's great ;) ...yeah, I'm alive somehow, I'll say it before CourtTV or some tabloid does, hehe

my next purchase on ebay:

3e16_1.JPG

(I'd post an auction link, but I'm sure everyone would swipe them :P)

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

• Gold FFM

3e16_1.JPG

I typed in Ebay and 'search' for shower curtains but came up blank ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Very nice Slade! I was actually considering some nice Aviators myself!

Pretty sure it's the glasses

:):):welcome: and then there was the grand-daddy of all emoticons:post-3007-1184809473.png

I can't believe I found that! weeee!! wow... I'm terrible.. hehee

lol!!!